Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83
  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OM NOM NOM View Post
    911 very well could have been an inside job. the united states government gained a LOT more from it than they lost.
    As in their soon to come downfall?
    Last edited by Bissen; 04-09-2010 at 07:05.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    This is what sunk Vietnam, these stories getting out. What took so damn long for them to become mainstream.
    Propaganda.

  3. #63
    1000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    It's the Iraqi's fault that any of this happened because they allowed insurgents to hide within the civilian population.

  4. #64
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagel View Post
    It's the Iraqi's fault that any of this happened because they allowed insurgents to hide within the civilian population.
    think about it this way, a big part of the world considers the US government an evil force, especially from those places where the US military has murdered without discretion everyone in their path.
    Now think that those people who consider the US government evil had a huge army (this is purely theoretical). and would invade america to "free" you from the evil rulers. While doing so they´d be killing every military and homeland security and everyone with a gun basically.
    would you allow your uncle or neighbour or friend to hide in your house?

    you´re argument is invalid.

  5. #65
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    The people have the power, this very moment, to sign into law that Corporations do not legally exist, are not considered under law to be "human beings", are responsible for their actions to the societies that they reside in, and that all management must be held individually accountable from crimes committed by the organization. But, that won't happen, because the corporations own the people, the media, and the government.

    I'm sure you agree with most of this.
    You contradict yourself. You can't preface the statement w/ "the people have the power". Obviously, the people do not have the power; they are supposed to but don't.

    The corporations own the media and the government and education, all of which are used to control the people. That is why, in the end, the internet will become a regulated nightmare. It, currently, is out of corporate control.

    Score so far: Comcast (corps) 1 : The People 0

    NB: I'm pretty much agreeing w/ you here, shocking I know, but find it odd that you believe the people have the power.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Hi, this isn't fucking Skynet. This is a couple of young adults judging a situation through night vision scopes on a grainy picture. Kinda looked like an RPG in the vid, could have been a lot of things.

    But at the end of the day, to the soldier, it LOOKED like a bunch of bad guys. That was their mistake, not some infallible technology.

    You're seriously dense if you think tech is more than the person operating it.
    True that, and still, those operating it solely relied on the grainy picture to get kill confirmation...

    Retarded and utterly pathetic ROE, to say the least.

    Hell if killing in Iraq is really that easy, it's like a psychopath's wet dream.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-09-2010 at 14:01.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    Hell if killing in Iraq is really that easy, it's like a psychopath's wet dream.
    US Army motto.

  8. #68
    1000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler View Post
    think about it this way, a big part of the world considers the US government an evil force, especially from those places where the US military has murdered without discretion everyone in their path.
    Now think that those people who consider the US government evil had a huge army (this is purely theoretical). and would invade america to "free" you from the evil rulers. While doing so they´d be killing every military and homeland security and everyone with a gun basically.
    would you allow your uncle or neighbour or friend to hide in your house?

    you´re argument is invalid.
    You are talking about an underground resistance against the foreign occupiers. People who help the resistance by giving aid and information are categorized as enemies and can be killed. This has been the case in every war involving foreign occupation since recorded history, no reason it should change in Iraq.

    And resistance members in France during WW2 for example were always aware that if caught they would be killed, and many members of the french resistance acknowledged after the war that they were aware of the dangers they were putting their fellow countrymen in by helping the resistance.

    These 'innocent Iraqi civilians' continually stood by and said nothing when US patrols drove past and were killed by IED's that they watched the insurgents plant. They said nothing when watching insurgents setting up an ambush for US patrols. They said nothing when watching an insurgent wrap explosives around his body and then walk towards the US forces to suicide bomb.

    They deserved every fucking thing that happened to them.
    Last edited by Carnagel; 04-09-2010 at 14:33.

  9. #69
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    True that, and still, those operating it solely relied on the grainy picture to get kill confirmation...

    Retarded and utterly pathetic ROE, to say the least.
    No, they didn't. Ground units were taking fire from the location the Apache engaged.

    I could be mistaken but "Hotel Two Six" was taking fire and called in "Crazyhorse One Eight".

    And those guys had weapons. Just b/c some journalists were embedded w/ insurgents is no one's fault.

    I feel bad for the guy walking past the building right when the missile hits.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    No, they didn't. Ground units were taking fire from the location the Apache engaged.

    I could be mistaken but "Hotel Two Six" was taking fire and called in "Crazyhorse One Eight".

    And those guys had weapons. Just b/c some journalists were embedded w/ insurgents is no one's fault.

    I feel bad for the guy walking past the building right when the missile hits.
    Oh sure those guys had weapons alright, as for their involvement with fights happening nearby, I guess we'll never know for sure, since none bothered or could find out.

    But in all uncertainty and chickenshit fear of losing face against a 12 year old boy with an assumed RPG, call in the carpet cleaners.
    That's US ROE in a nutshell for you.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-09-2010 at 14:58.

  11. #71
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagel View Post
    You are talking about an underground resistance against the foreign occupiers. People who help the resistance by giving aid and information are categorized as enemies and can be killed. This has been the case in every war involving foreign occupation since recorded history, no reason it should change in Iraq.

    And resistance members in France during WW2 for example were always aware that if caught they would be killed, and many members of the french resistance acknowledged after the war that they were aware of the dangers they were putting their fellow countrymen in by helping the resistance.

    These 'innocent Iraqi civilians' continually stood by and said nothing when US patrols drove past and were killed by IED's that they watched the insurgents plant. They said nothing when watching insurgents setting up an ambush for US patrols. They said nothing when watching an insurgent wrap explosives around his body and then walk towards the US forces to suicide bomb.

    They deserved every fucking thing that happened to them.
    And on the other hand, it justifies for every normal iraqi to kill every american he see´s because thats what they fucking deserve from their standpoint.

  12. #72
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    Oh sure those guys had weapons alright, as for their involvement with fights happening nearby, I guess we'll never know for sure, since none bothered or could find out.

    But in all uncertainty and chickenshit fear of losing face against a 12 year old boy with an assumed RPG, call in the carpet cleaners.
    That's US ROE in a nutshell for you.
    You obviously didn't watch the video so I'll not waste any more of my time w/ your delusions of knowledge.

  13. #73
    10,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler View Post
    And on the other hand, it justifies for every normal iraqi to kill every american he see´s because thats what they fucking deserve from their standpoint.
    No shit but no one is in here crying about the poor US soldier that got killed in Iraq.....

    What came first? The chicken or the egg?

    What goes around comes around. Karma's a bitch. etc etc etc

  14. #74
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagel View Post
    You are talking about an underground resistance against the foreign occupiers. People who help the resistance by giving aid and information are categorized as enemies and can be killed. This has been the case in every war involving foreign occupation since recorded history, no reason it should change in Iraq.

    And resistance members in France during WW2 for example were always aware that if caught they would be killed, and many members of the french resistance acknowledged after the war that they were aware of the dangers they were putting their fellow countrymen in by helping the resistance.

    These 'innocent Iraqi civilians' continually stood by and said nothing when US patrols drove past and were killed by IED's that they watched the insurgents plant. They said nothing when watching insurgents setting up an ambush for US patrols. They said nothing when watching an insurgent wrap explosives around his body and then walk towards the US forces to suicide bomb.

    They deserved every fucking thing that happened to them.
    You got be fucking kidding me. If your version of events are true then WTF are we doing there? Subjugating people by blowing the fuck out of them. If as you claim the civilians are fighting us too then who's hearts are we winning? Haliburton <3 US war.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  15. #75
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    No shit but no one is in here crying about the poor US soldier that got killed in Iraq.....

    What came first? The chicken or the egg?

    What goes around comes around. Karma's a bitch. etc etc etc
    why would we be crying about the deaths of people who volunteered to join the occupation force in a country that we had no real reason to invade in the first place, and where we have in fact made conditions worse?


    maybe those soldiers were led to volunteer by false pretexts, maybe they did it for the money, or maybe they had yet another reason, but nonetheless they volunteered.


    the insurgents did not volunteer their country to be invaded by a foreign military, they are fighting for their own freedom. their idea of what freedom entails may not gibe with ours, but then we dont get to decide how they live, and then impose it on them at gunpoint. that doesnt work in reality.


    the only ones who are benefiting from this war are the military industrial complex and the politicians in their pockets. there is nothing noble about what our troops are doing. they arent helping the Iraqis, and they sure as fuck arent making America any safer.



    and of COURSE they dont warn American troops about IED's. if the Chinese invaded America to save us from "The Wallstreet Gang" that is dominating our government and making a mockery of our so-called democracy, even if that is technically true, would YOU warn the foreign occupiers about the IED's that your patriotic neighbors planted in the road? if you would then you are a fucking traitor.
    Last edited by Marrik; 04-09-2010 at 17:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •