Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Ohh I agree. The Germans should've won WW2 for realz
    Please don't tease him :I. We don't need anymore misanthropes actually believing this crap.
    Last edited by Attau; 04-08-2010 at 16:44.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Attau View Post
    Please don't tease him :I. We don't need anymore misanthropes actually believing this crap.
    Oh please. I'm not an advocate for hitler, despite Bissen attempting to castigate my comments as such.

    The funny thing to me is that he can't disagree that most mother fuckers around here are totally useless bags of meat.

    Yay, everyone's a winner!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Oh please. I'm not an advocate for hitler, despite Bissen attempting to castigate my comments as such.

    The funny thing to me is that he can't disagree that most mother fuckers around here are totally useless bags of meat.

    Yay, everyone's a winner!!
    No it's more like everyone's a bag of useless meat. You just seem to think you are a superior bag.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    No it's more like everyone's a bag of useless meat. You just seem to think you are a superior bag.
    I earn and pay my share, that makes me a non-useless bag of meat from a societal standpoint which is what we are talking about.

    Fundamentally, yes we are all useless bags of meat slowly killing the planet. Humans are the worst things to inhabit this world hands down, but meh, I'm alive so not much more I can do but not be a useless bag of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Oh please. I'm not an advocate for hitler, despite Bissen attempting to castigate my comments as such.

    The funny thing to me is that he can't disagree that most mother fuckers around here are totally useless bags of meat.

    Yay, everyone's a winner!!

    Ohh but you forget. Without all these useless MF'ers there wouldn't be a market for all the useless stuff provided by useless corporations.

    Meaning we would have only useful stuff to do. And where's the fun in that?

  6. #21
    5000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alfar Territories
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    I'm not a drug dealer. I was a restaurant owner, and I sold it. I invested my money and take out enough so that I am very slowly depleting my fund, but have many years left of payouts.

    What I do, is go to the bank every month and take out a certain amount of money. I then transfer this to my personal checking account. That is my income. I am not technically working, but I *have* worked and therefore I also receive unemployment pay.

    Selling drugs is a bad business anyway -- no profit margins and you're likely to get violently subsidized

    Sorry I worked hard, took risks, and made myself better for it. I should be ashamed of myself, I know.
    Last edited by zato`1; 04-08-2010 at 18:58.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

  7. #22
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    When, supposedly, the top 1% holds more wealth than the bottom 95% combined, I do not mind that the top 10% contributes 73% of the taxes.

    I'm sorry, but it'll be a cold day in hell when I have sympathy for the woes of the rich.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 04-08-2010 at 19:16.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  8. #23
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    I'm all for a Fair Tax on everything except food and housing. That way illegals pay taxes and ghetto trash that like to get food stamps while talking on their iphone in their Escalade have to pay taxes on those luxury items. Win-win, imo.
    It's coming, there is already talk of implementing a VAT tax here in Amerika.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    I'm sorry, but it'll be a cold day in hell when I have sympathy for the woes of the rich.
    It'll be that day that I have sympathy for the plight of the poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokstarr View Post
    It'll be that day that I have sympathy for the plight of the poor.
    What does that even mean?

  11. #26
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    What does that even mean?
    That he's not a Christian, I'd imagine.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  12. #27
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    What does that even mean?
    Either that or that he fancies being someday able to become part of the 1% aristocracy, and getting there by climbing over the faces of the peasants that make up the corporate ladder of America.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    I'm not a drug dealer. I was a restaurant owner, and I sold it. I invested my money and take out enough so that I am very slowly depleting my fund, but have many years left of payouts.

    What I do, is go to the bank every month and take out a certain amount of money. I then transfer this to my personal checking account. That is my income. I am not technically working, but I *have* worked and therefore I also receive unemployment pay.

    Selling drugs is a bad business anyway -- no profit margins and you're likely to get violently subsidized

    Sorry I worked hard, took risks, and made myself better for it. I should be ashamed of myself, I know.
    Not to criticize, because it's your life, but 'living off the sale' rather than making that money work for you and getting a job in the mean time is retarded.

    Not only that, but when you do decide to 'get back in the workforce' your resume is going to look like shit due to a large gap where you basically did 'fuck all' for a few years, and you will never regain these years where you should be increasing your earning potential while sitting around getting high.

    You're going to end up retiring later, making less money overall, and squandering the windfall you have right now.

    'living off' your sale is such a colossal waste I don't even know what to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    What does that even mean?

    sympathy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy
    plight of the poor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_inequality


    If there's something else you missed, let me know. I thought the meaning of the statement was pretty clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Either that or that he fancies being someday able to become part of the 1% aristocracy, and getting there by climbing over the faces of the peasants that make up the corporate ladder of America.
    I was homeless when I was 15 and I'm a high school drop out; now, i'm middle class (and climbing).

    It's not that hard to make it in this country with a little bit of elbow grease.
    Last edited by Rokstarr; 04-08-2010 at 19:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •