Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVE-online!!

9000+

Default EVE-online!!

Just returned to it. I have this warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
    Fuck you.

Oh yea? Come to Solitude if you want to run some missions with me for cash (if you have any), to start you up.

I'm currently subbed but I still have another 2 years 65 days 3 minutes and 56...55...54 secs until I will be able to (sometimes) effectively solo.

Lol. No offense to the game, it's got a lot going to it, but it makes Darkfall seem like a solo-oriented game in comparison.

Yummy.

Normal User

I played Eve for a year.
    Last edited by N94CD; 04-08-2010 at 02:52.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs468.snc3/25682_374879250638_354862355638_5350980_  4644782_n.jpg

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I'm currently subbed but I still have another 2 years 65 days 3 minutes and 56...55...54 secs until I will be able to (sometimes) effectively solo.

Lol. No offense to the game, it's got a lot going to it, but it makes Darkfall seem like a solo-oriented game in comparison.
    youre an idiot if you honestly think that. you can solo kill after your first week.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Bowdy View Post
    youre an idiot if you honestly think that. you can solo kill after your first week.
    Tell me about EvE in one sentence.
    Last edited by El Shaddai; 04-08-2010 at 03:31.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by El Shaddai View Post
    space the final frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by El Shaddai View Post
    third person mouse clicking in space.

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

I'll probably be giving EVE a legitimate go once this new expansion, which introduces planetary management and control, goes live.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    I'll probably be giving EVE a legitimate go once this new expansion, which introduces planetary management and control, goes live.
    weren't they going to do something like walking on space stations and possibly combat outside of the spaceship?

Normal User

Some new forum mods decided to go censor happy last week and started enforcing the general forum rule of no discussion of other games on the forums.

There had been a long standing exception to that rule in the off topic forum and the new mods decided to go into hyper mode and started locking all threads involving other games in there, that had not already existed before their decision. They ultimately banned a few players. Old threads got bumped with mods response and one that was even started by a previous mod.

The players that frequent the off topic forum became very crafty with thread titles and started spamming threads in the off topic forum and two petition threads in the suggestion forum that covered all the angst.

CCP back pedaled a few days later and ceased the censorship of the off topic forum and came to a decision that made both sides happy.

All that on the forums without even having to log in to the game for fun

EVE is awesome

EDIT:

Walking in stations is still in the process. Walking in stations will be the beta test for CCPs' ambulation program for the Vampire the Masquerade game they are working on.

DUST 514 is in the early development phases in China. Currently it sounds like it will be a dedicated FPS type console game that will affect the Online Universe.
    Last edited by vaatc; 04-08-2010 at 04:09.

Quote Originally Posted by vaatc View Post
    Some new forum mods decided to go censor happy last week and started enforcing the general forum rule of no discussion of other games on the forums.

There had been a long standing exception to that rule in the off topic forum and the new mods decided to go into hyper mode and started locking all threads involving other games in there, that had not already existed before their decision. They ultimately banned a few players. Old threads got bumped with mods response and one that was even started by a previous mod.

The players that frequent the off topic forum became very crafty with thread titles and started spamming threads in the off topic forum and two petition threads in the suggestion forum that covered all the angst.

CCP back pedaled a few days later and ceased the censorship of the off topic forum and came to a decision that made both sides happy.

All that on the forums without even having to log in to the game for fun

EVE is awesome

EDIT:

Walking in stations is still in the process. Walking in stations will be the beta test for CCPs' ambulation program for the Vampire the Masquerade game they are working on.

DUST 514 is in the early development phases in China. Currently it sounds like it will a dedicated console game that will affect the Online Universe.
    I would say "Welcome to the Internet", but something tells me you're not new; just very special.

feck censor. power to the nerds.
    Last edited by Barokk; 04-08-2010 at 04:14.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    I would say "Welcome to the Internet", but something tells me you're not new; just very special.
    Much experience with the internet, not so much with forums.

Next time just go ahead and insult me full force. The subtle stuff is not good enough to get me goat.

8000+

How exactly long has EVE been out, hasn't it been a long time, I've never tried it but I know it's obviously somewhat good

I'm not a fan of space games but I'm curious how many subscribers roughly, and how long it's been out, and how many expansions (if any) it has