Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1

    Default Bad Company 2 for the PS3??

    Anyone played it on PS3? I have it and love it on the PC, but have a buddy that has no gaming rig but has a PS3. Should I recommend it for him or is it like seeing a hot chick, getting her home, and she has a penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  2. #2
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Anyone played it on PS3? I have it and love it on the PC, but have a buddy that has no gaming rig but has a PS3. Should I recommend it for him or is it like seeing a hot chick, getting her home, and she has a penis?

    You should know you never recommend a FPS on a console. Its like recommending someone rally race their car while only steering with their knees. Its a fucking retarded idea.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 04-06-2010 at 17:34.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    You should know you never recommend a FPS on a console. Its like recommending someone rally race their car while only steering with their knees. Its a fucking retarded idea.
    Well he likes playing MW2 on it (yeah I know wtf) So I thought I would suggest a 'better' game, however I don't know how it plays on the PS3 because the fuck if I'll ever buy a FPS on a console.

    But BC2 is enjoyable enough to me, that if it were passable on the console that I would recommend it to him.

    My only wish is that console people could play against PC people. The tears would be off the charts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  4. #4
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Well he likes playing MW2 on it (yeah I know wtf) So I thought I would suggest a 'better' game, however I don't know how it plays on the PS3 because the fuck if I'll ever buy a FPS on a console.

    But BC2 is enjoyable enough to me, that if it were passable on the console that I would recommend it to him.

    My only wish is that console people could play against PC people. The tears would be off the charts!!
    Well, I have issues with BC 2 because its a EA game and I refuse to purchase anything from that POS company, yes that includes.

    Visceral Games (formerly EA Redwood Shores)
    BioWare
    Maxis
    Criterion Games
    Mythic Entertainment

    Anything EA touches will never get a penny of my money.

    Microsoft tried that with a game and they found that even the worst mouse/keyboard user would wipe the walls with someone using a game pad and the shelved the game because its entire concept was flawed. Basically you cant have console noobs playing against PC Gamers.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Well, I have issues with BC 2 because its a EA game and I refuse to purchase anything from that POS company, yes that includes.

    Visceral Games (formerly EA Redwood Shores)
    BioWare
    Maxis
    Criterion Games
    Mythic Entertainment

    Anything EA touches will never get a penny of my money.

    Microsoft tried that with a game and they found that even the worst mouse/keyboard user would wipe the walls with someone using a game pad and the shelved the game because its entire concept was flawed. Basically you cant have console noobs playing against PC Gamers.
    lol

    wow, you boycott good games because of a publisher?

    who the fuck cares, it's a video game. It's not like your 'stand' matters.

    Enjoy not playing an actual good game. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!@!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  6. #6
    3000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Bad Company 2 is a really fun game, as long as nobody shows the profits are going to the taliban I don't give a fuck who the publisher is.

  7. #7
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    lol

    wow, you boycott good games because of a publisher?

    who the fuck cares, it's a video game. It's not like your 'stand' matters.

    Enjoy not playing an actual good game. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!@!
    I boycott because I dont like their business practices. Why would I give a company my money when I dont like the shit they are doing? Look at EA's history, its far from ok in my opinion. I also dont care for most of their games, since they started dumbing down the NHL games around 2000 by making them more arcade like with 'power ups' etc. I just said fuck it, I am done with the POS company and their garbage. Plenty of other companies out there with far better products.

    Obviously quality isnt a feature you go looking for Mr. " Clash of the Titans was a pretty good movie "
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 04-06-2010 at 22:15.

  8. #8
    3000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Obviously quality isnt a feature you go looking for Mr. " Clash of the Titans was a pretty good movie "
    You're the one playing Darkfall on two servers...

  9. #9
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DICKSACLAND
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    MAG was better, fuck you people.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=387153&date  line=1267300814

    Quote Originally Posted by radicalhit View Post
    Being an asian, my hair naturally forms the bruce lee haircut.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    I boycott because I dont like their business practices. Why would I give a company my money when I dont like the shit they are doing? Look at EA's history, its far from ok in my opinion. I also dont care for most of their games, since they started dumbing down the NHL games around 2000 by making them more arcade like with 'power ups' etc. I just said fuck it, I am done with the POS company and their garbage. Plenty of other companies out there with far better products.

    Obviously quality isnt a feature you go looking for Mr. " Clash of the Titans was a pretty good movie "


    I said COTT was enjoyable. I didn't say it was the best movie ever. You just can't handle enjoying a casual popcorn movie - yay you.

    As for EA... who gives a fuck if a title here or there blows? Most game publishers make mistakes here or there? Lets see, off the top of my head EA games I enjoyed recently:

    Crysis
    Crysis:Warhead
    BC2

    Shit I can't think of others... you know why? Because I buy a game if it's a good game, I don't give a fuck who the publisher is.

    All you are doing is taking some retarded 'stand' that doesn't mean jack fucking shit. You miss out on fun games like the ones I listed.

    And my computer can play Crysis so it is a fun game. If you have a shit computer, no it wasn't.

    Anywho... You sound like some lonely emo loser that hates on anything remotely popular. I guess that explains you playing Darkfail on not one, but two servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  11. #11
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    BC2 is so unbalanced, every single game consists of nade spam, rocket spam and snipers.

    its not even fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  12. #12
    10,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    F*CK Mexifornia
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    You're the one playing Darkfall on two servers...
    Only playing on one, unable to get the EU part off my name for some reason, even though I canceled that account day 1 of transfers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post


    I said COTT was enjoyable. I didn't say it was the best movie ever. You just can't handle enjoying a casual popcorn movie - yay you.

    As for EA... who gives a fuck if a title here or there blows? Most game publishers make mistakes here or there? Lets see, off the top of my head EA games I enjoyed recently:

    Crysis
    Crysis:Warhead
    BC2

    Shit I can't think of others... you know why? Because I buy a game if it's a good game, I don't give a fuck who the publisher is.

    All you are doing is taking some retarded 'stand' that doesn't mean jack fucking shit. You miss out on fun games like the ones I listed.

    And my computer can play Crysis so it is a fun game. If you have a shit computer, no it wasn't.

    Anywho... You sound like some lonely emo loser that hates on anything remotely popular. I guess that explains you playing Darkfail on not one, but two servers.
    The thing is, it isnt even a good pop corn movie. Its a bad movie, the trailer made that obvious but there is a thread on that which I already made my points on the subject.

    It matters when a company makes numerous mistakes. UO was ruined when EA took over, NHL got 'arcaded' by EA. BC is EA's answer to CoD just trying to jump on the band wagon for some of the pie. Cant blame them for it but EA isnt known for their quality.

    I dont think I am missing out, I dont buy many games anyways. I just have to choose the 1-3 games a year from a slightly smaller pool of publishers.

    I guess I should start shopping at Walmart even though I dislike their business practices? Why limit where I can shop? Save $.20 by buying some cheap china knockoff bullshit? I mean fuck man, you against saving money!?

    Just because something is popular doesnt make it good. WoW, top 40 music and pepsi prove my point.

  13. #13

    Default

    I don't shop at Wal Mart - but boycotting a PUBLISHER when a game developer that works under them makes an outstanding product is retarded.

    BC2 is one of the best FPS's I've played, and I've played them all...

    You're missing out, but it's ok - you can survive on e-cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  14. #14

    Default

    Eugh, you kids are all idiots. No games are worth playing at all. Period. Games are for losers. Go buy a cubicle or something.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Eugh, you kids are all idiots. No games are worth playing at all. Period. Games are for losers. Go buy a cubicle or something.
    settlers of catan imo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •