Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cams-LoD View Post
    You don't have the complete story of what was happening there and why they were engaging that group of men.
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/502/1270622858482.gif
    Neither do you in reality, so stop trying to defend something you haven't a clue of yourself and shut the fuck up, once and for all.
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-08-2010 at 21:42.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    Neither do you in reality, so stop trying to defend something you haven't a clue of yourself and shut the fuck up, once and for all.
    Really pal?

Really pal?
    Yes really, or go to Iraq see for yourself and make sure to stay there a couple of years to get an accumulative report of what and how shit really happens there on a daily basis. Ok pal?
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-08-2010 at 21:46.

3000+

But you're allowed to attack something you don't have a clue about?

Normal User US1 Player

Dollars to donuts my sources on what happened are a lot more solid than fucking youtube. But since its on the internet it must be true right?

Dollars to donuts my sources on what happened are a lot more solid than fucking youtube. But since its on the internet it must be true right?
    Aint nowhere near enough to claim nothing ever happened since it all started, let alone start by naysaying potential truths .
    Not forgetting the fact we're now arguing over who shot who in this entirely legit war effort, right?
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-08-2010 at 22:19.

And what sources are those all mighty informed one?

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

Normal User US1 Player

Oh sure, not to mention the fact we're arguing who shot who in this entirely legit war effort, right?
    I'm not gonna get into the greater politics of this, I don't think our view points would differ much there, what I am saying I do know what happened, and it wasn't a mass slaughter of innocent civilians, bad guys were killed and it is very unfortunate that rueters had embedded journalists with insurgents and not given the military any warning that they would be in the area. Watching a highly edited video on youtube doesn't make you an expert on the tactics and procedures of a gunship pilot, and its getting pretty annoying seeing people make snap judgements about this situation with out even the foggiest clue of what actually happened.

How is it "highly edited"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sx...layer_embedded

Are you one of those idiots who are claiming that the voices were edited in?

Also I'm more upset that the U.S Military covered this up, threatened Wikileaks, and now is denying they even have a copy.

Everything else is subjective, but these are objective.

If this was covered up. How many other things have been covered up?
    Last edited by Vessol; 04-08-2010 at 22:22.

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

I'm not gonna get into the greater politics of this
    You're right, that's exactly where you country failed to stand up for.
    And still fail at it it seems, despite how much of a potential threat each US citizen is to its government...you own a gun btw?
    Last edited by MrBungle; 04-08-2010 at 22:29.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    How is it "highly edited"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9sx...layer_embedded

Are you one of those idiots who are claiming that the voices were edited in?

Also I'm more upset that the U.S Military covered this up, threatened Wikileaks, and now is denying they even have a copy.

Everything else is subjective, but these are objective.

If this was covered up. How many other things have been covered up?
    Covering this shit up is fucked, only makes you look more guilty. Can't argue with you there.

10,000+ Long term follower

Oh and heres a gif for you short attentions spanned fucktards so you don't have to watch the video again.
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/502/1270622858482.gif
    Ooh, nice. I had already pointed out those guys to no avail, maybe the nice shiny .gif will get through their skulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Solvito View Post
    coz the goverment acted against the 60-70% that were against Spains participation.

and the reason why Spain dropped out was becoz 3 days after the bombings there were general elections, and the governing party lost to the opposition.
    I assume it was because spaniards were pussies.

one of the promises the opposition had made was to remove our troops from Iraq, which he did 3 months later. Unlike Obama who is still in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    When did Obama promise he would withdraw from Afghanistan? And he is withdrawing from Iraq.

god ppl , the media lies to you that much that u dont know why one of the 3 main invaders dropped out of war after 6 months..
    I'd hardly call Spain among the 3 main invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

In the end, I think we can all agree that the most fucked up part about this situation is that the Military tried to hide it.

Covering this shit up is fucked, only makes you look more guilty. Can't argue with you there.
    Seems like the answer should've been from the beginning and should always be in these scenarios: Yes we did it. We're sorry it happened. We wish the best for the families of the reporters who got caught in this unfortunate circumstance, and welcome all criticism on how the military ought to conduct itself in these and other circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.