Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+

Default All Points Bulletin

Great MMORPG or the GREATEST? I say greatest..

http://www.apb.com

For those who don't know what the game is, it is a true sandbox MMO and not a massive failure, it is in beta and your chances of getting in is high..

It is more of a social interaction MMORPG like your dating games and second life.. It is no doubt a sandbox though..

4000+

While somewhat interesting, I just don't really like the setting and basic premise. I'm not a huge fan of the GTA series, so an MMO version of it doesn't do much in getting my attention.

1000+

I am looking forward to this game but never seen that game as a sandbox, what is sandbox about it ?

EU/NA Lyle Odelein

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleyxd View Post
    I am looking forward to this game but never seen that game as a sandbox, what is sandbox about it ?
    Read about the game?

2000+

Thanks to cutting-edge technology, players can personalize their looks, clothing, vehicles and music.

Earn money, clothing, guns, and cars as you play.

Feast-paced third-person action.

Master different gameplay for each Faction.

Participate in intelligent matchmaking: you play against real people and the better you get, the better your opponents will be.

Work for Contacts, doing directed Missions, or complete open world sandbox activities.

Gain real-life celebrity through in-game displays of your characters, vehicles, music and symbols.

Become a top-ranking player or Clan in leagues that track Kills, Arrests, Mission Success rates, and many other competitive stats.

Sounds like a sandbox..

Banned

eh not stoked on all the instancing but I guess its kind of necessary. I'll see how it plays out.

From several people in beta, I've heard that it's not particulary good, but quickly boring and repetitive. Which is a shame, because I could really see myself liking this.

Darkfall Moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

1000+

I think it would be better if they just skipped the match up thingy.

5000+

it got boring after two hours

Normal User

The problem is you're looking at it with the idea of a regular MMo in mind.

I see this as a game I can jump on, blast music from my car and run down civilians while being chased by the police.

Well it's a game that I could play every now and then if it was f2p, but it's not worth a subscription, it gets boring fast.

Lol, I sold like a couple beta accounts to some eager ppl. First ones went for $75 and now that every1 is getting invited for $30.

APB's only appeal is the intensive customization, other than that it needs alot of polish and more content.

Buy Darkfall thru my link & receive 20,000g + Gear to jumpstart your adventure!
    Don't forget to pm me afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post
    Great MMORPG or the GREATEST? I say greatest..

http://www.apb.com

For those who don't know what the game is, it is a true sandbox MMO and not a massive failure, it is in beta and your chances of getting in is high..

It is more of a social interaction MMORPG like your dating games and second life.. It is no doubt a sandbox though..
    Its not an MMO, nor is it sandbox. It's heavily instanced, its heavily linear, and it has faction fighting. Good thing it doesn't require a sub.
    Last edited by xpiher; 03-28-2010 at 23:00.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

troll
    trick your eyes over ere...
    http://eyetricks.com/

Banned

It's alright. It's not even close to living up to the expectations though imo.