Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    2000+

Default Funcom makes another failure of a MMORPG(The Secret World)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJWwYqQ6a4

So it is Age of Conan in a different setting from the looks?

/fail

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post

/fail
    They fired the lead developer that caused AO and AoC to suck and put the guy who brought AO from the brink and turned it into a good game and did the same thing with AoC (although you'll never fix the lack of good content in that game) in charge of this one.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the game doesn't have a monthly, it has a "level" system similar to Fallen Earth, faction v faction v faction warfare, and active combat. The only thing that sucks about the game is that its somewhat instanced.
    Last edited by xpiher; 03-27-2010 at 17:30.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrothath View Post

/fail
    Neither AO nor AoC is anymore fail than DF, and perhaps you should wait till the game is released troll.
    As You Sow So Shall You Reap

4000+

That looks like a piece of shit. The setting doesn't even seem appealing. It basically looks like they took the demonologist class, threw it into a L4D town with some random monsters, and made a video of a bunch of jackasses circle-strafing with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Torder View Post
    Neither AO nor AoC is anymore fail than DF, and perhaps you should wait till the game is released troll.
    Bullshit. AoC is far more fail than Darkfall ever was. The core of the game is one giant flaw.
    Last edited by Nevron; 03-27-2010 at 17:39.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Bullshit. AoC is far more fail than Darkfall ever was. The core of the game is one giant flaw.
    I agree with the flawed core, but DF is also rotten at it's most basic level.

Normal User

That looks like a piece of shit. The setting doesn't even seem appealing. It basically looks like they took the demonologist class, threw it into a L4D town with some random monsters, and made a video of a bunch of jackasses circle-strafing with fire.

Lol it loks like a pice of shit really? With those graphics for an mmorpg? I don't think so.

And you're going to tell me DF doesn't have flaws and haven't been loosing subscribers?

4000+

Lol it loks like a pice of shit really? With those graphics for an mmorpg? I don't think so.

And you're going to tell me DF doesn't have flaws and haven't been loosing subscribers?
    I didn't say it doesn't visually look decent, graphics aren't something I put high on the priority list when determining whether a game looks like a piece of shit.

And I didn't fucking tell you that DF doesn't have it's flaws, and I don't recall saying or implying anything about its subscriber numbers. Can you fucking read? I simply said that AoC is far more of a failure than Darkfall ever was.

2000+

Your opinion on anything is invalid because you like trannys and fucked your cousin.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    Your opinion on anything is invalid because you like trannys and fucked your cousin.
    Haha, I was like what the fuck, none of that is true ..then I realized who made the thread.

Normal User

I didn't say it doesn't visually look decent, graphics aren't something I put high on the priority list when determining whether a game looks like a piece of shit.

And I didn't fucking tell you that DF doesn't have it's flaws, and I don't recall saying or implying anything about its subscriber numbers. Can you fucking read? I simply said that AoC is far more of a failure than Darkfall ever was.
    So the game haven't been released yet and all we got is an ingame video and yet you are able to say the game is shit NOT based on the visuals?

And it's not about the subscriber numbers either, since it hasn't been released yet so wtf is it?

You say it's like shit, compared to what? Nothing? We can't compare it to other games?

Gtfo troll.

4000+

So the game haven't been released yet and all we got is an ingame video and yet you are able to say the game is shit NOT based on the visuals?

And it's not about the subscriber numbers either, since it hasn't been released yet so wtf is it?

You say it's like shit, compared to what? Nothing? We can't compare it to other games?

Gtfo troll.
    You serious? Do you have personal stock in the game? A hand in its development?

The game simply looks like a piece of shit. Don't fucking cry to me about it not being released yet. They didn't put out a video for people to not get any insight as to what the game is about.

The setting is not interesting, and the gameplay included looks boring. All people did was circle-strafe monsters in close proximity while their hands are on fire. The game looks like a piece of shit based on what was presented. That can change after its released, but as is, judging by what I've seen, it looks like a piece of shit game.

I didn't fucking rape and kill your mother, get over it you fucking crybaby.

Looks quite promising to me, Ragnar is also a good game designer, so I have some hope that it might turn out well.
    The setting of the game looks neat too.

Normal User

You serious? Do you have personal stock in the game? A hand in its development?

The game simply looks like a piece of shit. Don't fucking cry to me about it not being released yet. They didn't put out a video for people to not get any insight as to what the game is about.

The setting is not interesting, and the gameplay included looks boring. All people did was circle-strafe monsters in close proximity while their hands are on fire. The game looks like a piece of shit based on what was presented. That can change after its released, but as is, judging by what I've seen, it looks like a piece of shit game.

I didn't fucking rape and kill your mother, get over it you fucking crybaby.
    Lol you're the fucking crybaby, crying fail for nothing.

When you say something is shit you have to compare it to something, you can't say it's shit based on itself.

You're most likely having a rage against Funcom, or just a moron who likes to create conflict where there is none.

If you don't like the game then play something else, I don't go bashing on Hello Kitty, I'm sure there are kids enjoying that to, or WoW for that matter even in it's current condition. Just because you don't like it there are most likely others who will.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by GRCPan View Post
    Looks quite promising to me, Ragnar is also a good game designer, so I have some hope that it might turn out well.
    The setting of the game looks neat too.
    At least he got good credits for the other games he's been behind, with the storyline.

4000+

Lol you're the fucking crybaby, crying fail for nothing.

When you say something is shit you have to compare it to something, you can't say it's shit based on itself.

You're most likely having a rage against Funcom, or just a moron who likes to create conflict where there is none.

If you don't like the game then play something else, I don't go bashing on Hello Kitty, I'm sure there are kids enjoying that to, or WoW for that matter even in it's current condition. Just because you don't like it there are most likely others who will.
    I didn't say this game is fail, I said it looks like a piece of shit. AoC is what I called fail.

I don't have to make a direct comparison to another game to have a negative opinion of this one. As a game it seems like a lackluster piece of shit. I'm not simple-minded to the point where in order to formulate an opinion on something I have to have another specific medium to compare it to. If I think tomatoes taste like shit it's not because I fucking think strawberries are delicious, it's because I think tomatoes taste like shit.

The funny thing is I'm not allowed to formulate an opinion based on the video because it's not released, yet you're allowed to say my assessment is bullshit based on this video even though the game isn't released. So you're allowed to use this video as a basis for opinion, yet I am not. That's pretty fucking stupid.

And yes, you're the one being a crybaby bitch-boy. I merely stated my opinion about the video, and you're crying to me about my opinion, making an argument out of nothing like some random bitch.
    Last edited by Nevron; 03-27-2010 at 20:21.