Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36454647 LastLast
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Izure View Post
    lol, that would make sense to me, 1 zerg cant move so fast.

That is the whole point of the timer imo.
    if they remove timer than might as well allow bind kicking lol, they need to make a 20second timer not a 5min one so lots an teleport but not that fast (or 3 every 1min or so)

Quote Originally Posted by gabber View Post
    i like the idea but the need remove the timer of teleporting.
    if the dont the defender will get zegerd when sending new guys to defending the attacked city.
    cus the atkkackr can just w8 at the chamber for new incoming defenders.
    so it will be like 5-10 guys w8ting till an defender come's and he will get zegerd
    that's the point of the teleporters - to cut down on people instantly transporting, as it stands people can recall a fully geared and buffed group to any holding they like, no one knows if there will be 0 people or 20 people on them in the next 30 seconds, even if they have cleared a whole city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezwarius View Post
    Even Ymgarl, who has some pretty backwards ideas has more important things to say than you do.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpades View Post
    sucks that they just say they are dropping the servers for a patch, but dont give any patch notes.. at all..

and i dont want to believe these are patch notes as they say they are "things to come" -- who knows when that will be?
    They are going to be testing and making sure the servers don't explode before they open back up, if a last minute critical bug happened that didn't happen in the test servers then they may yank a feature and then not put it on the patch log. This is the way they do their updates, maybe not the best way according to a lot of people but it's understandable how they do it with the amount of trollolololing going on around DF's forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    So are these shards going to be dropping at a rate comparable to astrolabes or?...

Trolling or just didn't read the first post? They said that they'd be dropping semi-frequently, astrolabes are not semi-frequently and these things will be dropping off of a lot of mobs I imagine the same way runestones are with probably a moderate increase in frequency over runes.

-Andrew
    Kimoshu Grakenshalmn

Middleman Rep

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ymgarl View Post
    that's the point of the teleporters - to cut down on people instantly transporting, as it stands people can recall a fully geared and buffed group to any holding they like, no one knows if there will be 0 people or 20 people on them in the next 30 seconds, even if they have cleared a whole city.
    Now alliances will merge in one clan and enter the teleporter in 10 cities at once. No difference! Wait... nope, before anyone could do it, now only zerg alliances with many holdings. And before one had to think before sieging because bindkick has it's rules, now anyone can port anywhere. What a great pro-zerg addition!

Normal User EU1 Player

This really dosnt favor soloplaying pkers /pkkers. Might aswell add a Chaosstone teleportation system for ppl bound to chaosstones then...

Ok so since i have logged in twice and attempted to ride to my city and have had the server shut down and roll me back to my starter location, does anyone know what skill the chambers require you to have to build them and what it takes to build them?

Quote Originally Posted by ExcursionRob View Post
    Ok so since i have logged in twice and attempted to ride to my city and have had the server shut down and roll me back to my starter location, does anyone know what skill the chambers require you to have to build them and what it takes to build them?
    Skill? You only need the privileges to build stuff in a city and the required building mods, like for other buildings. 10 mods for an entrance, 3 tiers - so 30 mods total. 5 mods for an exit.

Wait, you got to build an entrace and an exit? That's retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonte912 View Post
    quit whining you carebear, if you wanna be able to log in all the time then go back to WoW!

Normal User US1 Player

How much health do these things have? Wondering how hard they are to take down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidabras View Post
    How much health do these things have? Wondering how hard they are to take down.
    Ours have already been destroyed, took less than 15 battlespikes, costed about 6 or 7 repair shards to be full again. But have to wait 1 hour to travel.

Kinda retarded.
    @ Trufa - Trufa - Trufam -Trufae -Trufae - Trufa @

Quote Originally Posted by Freshbreeze View Post
    Ours have already been destroyed, took less than 15 battlespikes, costed about 6 or 7 repair shards to be full again. But have to wait 1 hour to travel.

Kinda retarded.
    it is great. shards are easy to get and can be used in the time when your city is not destroyed.....but in sieges you have to travel and holdings that are placed all over the map are hard to secure.....great ting with the chamber AV
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    it is great. shards are easy to get and can be used in the time when your city is not destroyed.....but in sieges you have to travel and holdings that are placed all over the map are hard to secure.....great ting with the chamber AV
    Well, by the time it took to recall one solo guy with battle spikes threw the portal down. Less than 30 seconds.

I'm all pro-portals, but they have to be more durable. Just one guy cannot fuck a whole clans movement for an hour in just 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshbreeze View Post
    Well, by the time it took to recall one solo guy with battle spikes threw the portal down. Less than 30 seconds.

I'm all pro-portals, but they have to be more durable. Just one guy cannot fuck a whole clans movement for an hour in just 30 seconds.

no why ? if the city is not empty you could simply defend it. only thing that we need now is the upgrade for the bank so that the enemy cant use your bank
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    no why ? if the city is not empty you could simply defend it. only thing that we need now is the upgrade for the bank so that the enemy cant use your bank
    Have you seen the damn thing? It's huge!! And nevertheless, it takes nearly the same amount of battlespikes to break down one of those strongboxes. 5 men with 3 battlespikes each can throw it down nearly instantanously.
    There were three of us gathering naked in the hamlet. 2 more were killing mobs next to it and didn't have time to arrive before the portal was down.
    I don't want it to be undestructible, but hey, give us just a couple of minutes to try and defend it.
    You can just send three guys geared in leather with a bunch of battlespikes in a suicidal mission just to go directly to the portal and destroy it.

I don't like their design.
    You should have been designed the structure like a mysterious structure that has to be spawned next to another world property either existing building or large stone or mountain and make the glowing interior to activate randomly along with random squeaks like how they would had made some special effects in the series Fringe.
    Something mysterious like that to lend more atmosphere to Darkfall.
    How many people does AV have on heir artistic department currently?
    It just seems like there's an only one guy sweat shop, randomly spiting out artwork all this time.