Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 514151625 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Epic Fail

Nice work dipshits, holy fuck...

so yea now it will be even Easier to zerg your way to a fuckin siege?

what a piece of shit, just another example of adventurine failure.
    so we will now see the super buff huge alliance clans at all the sieges they were missing. nice fuckin work nimrods.

this is so stupid, and super carebear, what an epic failure.
    gee, people dont like people speed traveling in the super huge world we have created, lets make it easier!

and lets make it so it does not involve the SG at all! and they need a puny collection of shit ass shards, awesome so now the mobs we fight are going to drop even more random Shit us real players dont even need.
    thus increasing the loot table more so the items I came to collect have even less chance of dropping.

Adventurine can lick my ass, you fuckers fail on every level.
    here comes the summer anyhow, winter near over wont need to play this shitty game much longer.

so now you have given the zerg alliances even more reason to take over and hold all the small hamlets instead of just a few.. go fuck yourself you pieces of shit.

Lost Minions Leader
    DarkfallInfo.com Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by foojin View Post
    People should be happy, if a enemy guild now has a holding near them and one far away they gain a nearly free method of transportation (as long as you make it through the enemy cities/hamlets).
    They never said hamlets get entrances, just cities.

Lost Minions is recruiting, apply here.

Political Map EU1 / US1 | Crafting | Calendar | Stream
    LunarPages: webhost for LostMinions.org & DarkfallInfo.com

Normal User

Doesn't sound good.

1: Being able to quickly travel to multiple holdings will encurage larger guilds and alliances to have even more holdings, spread over the whole world so that they can travel wherever they want, when they want. This will lead to:
    a) More empty holdings.
    b) People crashing every siege or similar event, since the travel distance is so short, and (most likely) cheap.

2: Depending on the cooldown on teleporting it could lead to people not teleporting to defend their city since the enemy could just stand at the entrance and camp people coming in 1 by 1.

3: If the droprate is to high, people will be all over the world, all the time. If it is to low, it will mean people not affording to travel.

4: This will allow people to easily flee the city when they get raided and then have a massive defence force ready on the other side if the enemy decides to port through.

As I understand it this will easily benefit the larger guilds, and push small guilds out of the game, since they won't be able to hold their holding since the larger alliances will want them to use for teleporting.

It will also kill city raids since people can easily flee. It could also kill defence since you can only port inn 1 by 1.

Some of these conserns can be easily adressed, some of them not. They depends on how this system will work on detail.

Overall this sounds bad though, expesially for smaller guilds and alliances.
    Secret

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by foojin View Post
    People should be happy, if a enemy guild now has a holding near them and one far away they gain a nearly free method of transportation (as long as you make it through the enemy cities/hamlets).
    what is the point?, what is the fun?, all in all... WHY???... just remove bindstone kick feature, sould be Waaaaaaaaaaay easier, sould take 10 minutes in codes watafack guys..

2000+

One does wonder if they have lost their way and what were these internal issues that lead to this weeks patch delay.

Could be some arguments over game direction perhaps.Subs numbers are falling and there must be a lot of financial pressure at AV to try and repay more of their outstanding loans.Its a bit of shame they are based in Greece really.Denmark must look a lot more appealing nowadays.
    Last edited by Ginger Magician; 03-26-2010 at 22:45.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=293122 DWARF PVP TOURNEY
    Dont Mess with the Best.AKA The Legend/King of the Dwarves/The most famous player in DF history.
    [SIGPIC]
    'You are too high in maintenance and generally disruptive.' Celiah Ailey on GM

2000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by oG- View Post
    If AV. Rolls a New server, FULL NEW.

Eu1 = 50 players, all macroed from day 1 no lifers, and wont have fun when everyone have left.

Na1 = same deal
    You have it completely backwards. People macro because they HAVE a life and can't spend 12 hours in DF.
    EU1 - Queen Kiad [SUN]
    NA1 - Various [Blood]

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by kdchan View Post
    I hope Av developers aren't so stupids to let raiders exploit the portal to have a safe escape.
    if its a portal, then all odds are people with phat loots will suffer the "omgz my game crashed" and all of a sudden be safe in their own holding.
    this idea smells of too much crap, what made you agree changing a carebear BUG into a carebear FEATURE ??

i´m gonna wait and see how this pans out, i´m betting on it to be shit.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    They never said hamlets get entrances, just cities.
    Read again.
    Secret

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kiad View Post
    No they wouldnt. It would make everyone quit the game because it took a retarded amount of time to get anywhere just like at release when no one knew about bindkicking or had multiple holdings.

I dunno...maybe the way its done in real life. Politics. No one grabs a substantial piece of real estate without either having an overwhelmingly great army, or shrewd politics.
    Localization would save this game.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoGuy View Post
    Adventurine can lick my ass, you fuckers fail on every level.
    here comes the summer anyhow, winter near over wont need to play this shitty game much longer.

so now you have given the zerg alliances even more reason to take over and hold all the small hamlets instead of just a few.. go fuck yourself you pieces of shit.
    Where can i board the vessel? SUMMER!!!! xDxDxD

1000+

My idea was 100 x better (see link in my sig)

On face value I'm disappointed.

My option was a lot more interesting, immersive and fair for both large and small groups and didnt encourage empty cities.

-sigh-

I'm happy to be proved wrong but I doubt it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Only with a full server.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Magician View Post
    One does wonder if they have lost their way and what were these internal issues that lead to this weeks patch delay.

Could be some arguments over game direction perhaps.Subs numbers are falling and there must be a lot of financial pressure at AV to try and repay more of their outstanding loans.Its a bit of shame they are based in Greece really.Denmark must look a lot more appealing nowadays.
    if they lower the grind noobs will be happy. it seems like such an easy financial fix.

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    will never happen, this patch is setting the path to destruction.

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler View Post
    if its a portal, then all odds are people with phat loots will suffer the "omgz my game crashed" and all of a sudden be safe in their own holding.
    this idea smells of too much crap, what made you agree changing a carebear BUG into a carebear FEATURE ??

i´m gonna wait and see how this pans out, i´m betting on it to be shit.
    It will be, why would it not, the whole idea is a no brainer, unlogic... wich game to play? anyone?.. anyone?..