View Poll Results: Is it ok?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure! It's manly men men.

    9 21.43%
  • Simply the liquid equivalent of twilight.

    18 42.86%
  • Booty (>bewbs).

    15 35.71%
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default Smirnoff Ice (triple filtered)

    Maybe just a sip?

    Answer fast, I'm thirsty and the only other option is tap water.

  2. #2
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,475

    Default

    Vodka ain't manly, my great aunts tank it. Sorry, Brawks;p Get whisky!
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Come on, mate, you'll have better luck converting people door to door. Our souls are already marching to the eternal fire, we are forever tainted by too much internet porn and grand theft auto.

  3. #3
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    But it's vodka with lemon.


    That's a whole different league.
    Last edited by Beeblebrox; 03-03-2010 at 22:40.

  4. #4
    3000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    But it's vodka with lemon.


    That's a whole different league.
    That makes it even worse.....

    Smirnoff is horrible vodka, its not even made from potatoes.


    If you can get it, try Monopolova Vodka. It's not very expensive but a very high quality potatoe vodka.
    Last edited by Rachsucht; 03-03-2010 at 22:55.

  5. #5
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,388

    Default

    Yes. Because real manly men don't need to prove themselves with what they drink. They just are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  6. #6
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    Tap water is fuckin manly.

  7. #7

    Default

    Real men don't ask what they should be drinking.

    They just do it.

    I drink tequila, vodka and rum. Don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. It just shows your insecurity.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    Real men don't ask what they should be drinking.

    They just do it.

    I drink tequila, vodka and rum. Don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. It just shows your insecurity.
    And you felt you had to list the drinks to show your man-lee-ness?
    Last edited by lilyeti; 03-03-2010 at 23:17.

    Sad Goat is sad....Unless he is mad, Except if he's glad...UNLESS HE JUST CAME!

  9. #9
    IRC Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    That makes it even worse.....

    Smirnoff is horrible vodka, its not even made from potatoes.


    If you can get it, try Monopolova Vodka. It's not very expensive but a very high quality potatoe vodka.
    Cause we all drink vodka for the taste, right?




    Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

  10. #10

    Default

    Smirnoff and any other flavored liquors are for pussies. Real men drink 2$ bottles of vodka straight.

    Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

  11. #11
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Smirnoff and any other flavored liquors are for pussies. Real men drink 2$ bottles of vodka straight.
    Real men drink paint stripper?
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Come on, mate, you'll have better luck converting people door to door. Our souls are already marching to the eternal fire, we are forever tainted by too much internet porn and grand theft auto.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusghuul View Post
    Real men drink paint stripper?
    Real men paint strippers.

    Sad Goat is sad....Unless he is mad, Except if he's glad...UNLESS HE JUST CAME!

  13. #13
    8000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    8,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Signus View Post
    Cause we all drink vodka for the taste, right?
    ...I do. The only flavoured vodka I'll truck with on a regular basis is Zubrowka.


    [22:44] <Claus|Dev> teth, its enough to know I am in your thoughts

    [22:44] <Claus|Dev> kiss!


  14. #14
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    The tap water smelled funny and tasted like cat piss.

    Also my cat is missing.


    (?)


    Now I have to drink that liquid estrogen disguised as vodka to get rid of this taste in my mouth. Thanks ff, once again you ruined my life.
    Last edited by Beeblebrox; 03-03-2010 at 23:44.

  15. #15
    4000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest, USA
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    When are they gonna come out with THC drinks I can buy at walmart?
    Last edited by Mulambo; 03-04-2010 at 00:53.
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •