Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1

    Default Petition : Name changes.

    I would gladly pay 5.00-10.00 £££££ for a name change for my Darkfall character.


    Just want a simple Yes/No from the community.

    Thanky0u.

    x


    x

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Name/Race PLEASE..

    /signed...

  3. #3
    4000+ freakd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    i think we should have 1 for free or ingame gold

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes, but only if they listed all name changes on their website or in the journal. We don't need people changing their name to escape their past.

  5. #5
    Normal User Necron Wraith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Living in a box
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Yes, but only once.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freakd View Post
    i think we should have 1 for free or ingame gold
    /signed

  7. #7
    1000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Moon.
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    disagree at all and hope it wont come...first you go and grief every player in-game for months and steal and rob and shit, when ppl get used to you and start knowing you....than suddenly your a new guy and you can start doing everything again from fresh...

    a small example: First you be ginger, than suddenly your someone else join a clan get captain ninja cbank and leave...and your someone else, join another clan ninja clan bank and leave (and not just clan bank you can gank macroers in cites and shit)......hell every body will start doing it than
    Last edited by smackyou; 02-23-2010 at 17:06.
    Thunder Bolt, Member of Lux Arcana

  8. #8
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffheadsr View Post
    Name/Race PLEASE..

    /signed...
    I'd like to see race change too..

    I wanna be a female alfar, not a male human

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomahx View Post
    yes, but only if they listed all name changes on their website or in the journal. We don't need people changing their name to escape their past.
    +1.


    x

  10. #10
    Normal User EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21

    Default

    /signed
    Last edited by Freakon; 02-23-2010 at 17:14.

  11. #11
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default

    A BIG no to name change from me. The whole deal with an open pvp game is that your actions have consequences. If you make a bad name for yourself, live with the consequences.

    Race change? Well - I don't see why (screw around before you pick the race you want) I actually think it breaks immersion but I'm a bit more neutral on that one really.
    Last edited by xtrmist; 02-23-2010 at 17:44.
    Goran Nytefyre

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smackyou View Post
    disagree at all and hope it wont come...first you go and grief every player in-game for months and steal and rob and shit, when ppl get used to you and start knowing you....than suddenly your a new guy and you can start doing everything again from fresh...

    a small example: First you be ginger, than suddenly your someone else join a clan get captain ninja cbank and leave...and your someone else, join another clan ninja clan bank and leave (and not just clan bank you can gank macroers in cites and shit)......hell every body will start doing it than
    If they list name changes in a characters profile or on their website then it wouldn't be a problem.

  13. #13
    2000+ katahlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Iasi, Romania
    Posts
    2,572

    Default

    No! Why would you want a name change anyway?
    [TFK]Zugrush Dorfbane

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmist View Post
    A BIG no to name change from me. The whole deal with an open pvp game is that your actions have consequences. If you make a bad name for yourself, live with the consequences.
    Perhaps they should also add when you look up a player it'll show their former name(s). As well as it being updated on a clans kos list.

    I just don't like my in-game name.

  15. #15

    Default

    No and why post this in public?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •