Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Plane crashes into IRS building (Not funny)

Short bus pictured driving in front of said building. (Very Funny)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html

14,000+

Well, at least it was the IRS and not some office we care about?

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

Normal User

I think someone got audited.

Banned US1 Player

ya bra its in the echerlon building or something. its been going on nonstop on facebook, its my hometown and man people are freaked out to hell about it.

Normal User

Default Suicide note found.

To bad it wasn't the FED, particularly Bernakkes office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.

Normal User

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

He brings up some very good and valid points.
    Too bad it's lost on a selfish and cowardly act.

Banned US1 Player

"The Communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"
    "The Capitalist creed: From each according to his gullability, to each according to his greed"

Quote Originally Posted by TheFelucian View Post
    "Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

He brings up some very good and valid points.
    Too bad it's lost on a selfish and cowardly act.
    Ya, assuming the letter is real and not the musings of some loon who think he got screwed..

he got screwed a few times.

Would be nice to see the feds actually investigate what happened in this guys life and see if there is any truth in what he claims.

8000+

This actually happened really close to me. Someone had misinformed my mother about the building it crashed into and she hysterically called me 10 times.

One for the home team. IRS needs to go down!
    DF1 R.I.P

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by BelegStrongbow View Post
    One for the home team. IRS needs to go down!
    Fucking idiot.

The people in these buildings are nothing more than the smallest cogs in the machine, if it's the idea you don't like that's fine but don't applaud some psychopathic dickweed who decided to take the only thing he had learned in life and used it to take out innocent people he'd never even met before. If there is anyone deserving of random and purposeless death its dumb shits like you who think murder of people unknown to them is 'a good thing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Fucking idiot.

The people in these buildings are nothing more than the smallest cogs in the machine, if it's the idea you don't like that's fine but don't applaud some psychopathic dickweed who decided to take the only thing he had learned in life and used it to take out innocent people he'd never even met before. If there is anyone deserving of random and purposeless death its dumb shits like you who think murder of people unknown to them is 'a good thing'.
    Well lets say for shits and giggles that they were IRS employees..

Do you really consider any of their emplyees innocent??

Have you ever seen the US tax code.. could you personally work for a corporation that based its entire existence on something designed to make most citizens criminals at the whim of an audit? NO ONE can possibly undertsand and comply with the tax code.. even their own employees admit that. Yet they take their paychecks every two weeks with a smile on their face..

Im guessing you've never been through an audit? Owned your own business? Dealt with the IRS or its "innocent" employees?

What this guy did was fucked up.. and he may just be some loony whacko who fucked up his taxes entirely of his own accord.. at this point Im not even sure from the reports if he even hit the IRS office..?

But dont EVER assume that anyone employed by the IRS is "innocent". They all know very well the huge fraud they support.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Milo Hobgoblin View Post
    Well lets say for shits and giggles that they were IRS employees..

Do you really consider any of their emplyees innocent??

Have you ever seen the US tax code.. could you personally work for a corporation that based its entire existence on something designed to make most citizens criminals at the whim of an audit? NO ONE can possibly undertsand and comply with the tax code.. even their own employees admit that. Yet they take their paychecks every two weeks with a smile on their face..

Im guessing you've never been through an audit? Owned your own business? Dealt with the IRS or its "innocent" employees?

What this guy did was fucked up.. and he may just be some loony whacko who fucked up his taxes entirely of his own accord.. at this point Im not even sure from the reports if he even hit the IRS office..?

But dont EVER assume that anyone employed by the IRS is "innocent". They all know very well the huge fraud they support.
    Just because you don't think it's an honorable job or agree with how the IRS works doesn't give you the right to try to murder them. If I was to go off and murder every person that I thought wasn't good for the world nearly everyone on this forum along with 99% of the world would be at the bottom of the ocean right now.

Innocent is a subjective word and there are better ways to fight them than acts simulating terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Just because you don't think it's an honorable job or agree with how the IRS works doesn't give you the right to try to murder them. If I was to go off and murder every person that I thought wasn't good for the world nearly everyone on this forum along with 99% of the world would be at the bottom of the ocean right now.

Innocent is a subjective word and there are better ways to fight them than acts simulating terrorism.
    Like I said.. the guy was a whack job. I agreed with you.. damn.

I just didnt like your implication that any IRS employee is any any way innocent

I really hope you never have to go thorugh an audit.. or even have a family memeber go through it.. but these guys are thugs.. every last one of them . They use initimidation tactics, threats.. lie their asses off to get you to admit things you didnt do.

and to what end.. they do not personally benefit from it in any way..
    Last edited by Milo Hobgoblin; 02-18-2010 at 23:04.