Normal User

Default Can I try before I buy?

Hi

I'm interested in playing Darkfall and would like to try it out, but I can't justify paying full retail price without knowing if it is something I will be playing long term and whether I will enjoy it.

Is there any way to try the game out without having to buy it straight away? Is there no trial of sorts or something?

Thanks for your help.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by d3moliti0n View Post
    Hi

I'm interested in playing Darkfall and would like to try it out, but I can't justify paying full retail price without knowing if it is something I will be playing long term and whether I will enjoy it.

Is there any way to try the game out without having to buy it straight away? Is there no trial of sorts or something?

Thanks for your help.
    No.

1000+ US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by d3moliti0n View Post
    Hi

Thanks for your help.
    There is no free trial out for darkfall atm.

Normal User

Sadly not, tho they do need to put it in for players like your self
    Lob Legend - Lone ranger - ZEALOT4LIFE
    "lets post about it"

1000+

The game is free for the first 30 days but you must buy the game.

You will need to play for more than 30 days to experience much of anything in the game as it is huge and there is a lot to do (2 months for a casual player imo).

Chances are that buying the game and trying it out will make you stay with it more than a 15 day trial would . .. even if it means that you will not buy the game. The first month is the most difficult and you will find this game very challenging compared to most. If you prefer a challenge and would like a rush of adrenaline than this game is for you (P.S. you must have enjoyed Oblivion or other Elder Scrolls games and FPS games and the grind that comes with MMORPG games).
    Last edited by $id Viciou$; 02-16-2010 at 02:00.

omg its D day already!?

Banned

yes you can, DF intro courses exist irl:

1)go work real hard for a day grindin them streets.
    2)get all your cash money and hos fo sho.
    3)get a sweet blingin piece to swang from your neck so all the hood can see you shinin
    4) walk through dark alleys with your bling on and all your moneys in your pockets until you get beat up/jacked/raped/shit on
    5)deal with it
    6)welcome to darkfall