Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default CIA and Drugs: Any Good Sources

In the wake of curiosity that has engulfed me lately(in part stemming from discussions with friends and in part due to the lack of activities to keep my occupied), I have begun reading a lot and learning a lot about foreign policy, mostly the U.S's roles and methods in fighting communism. Well not just that, but the CIA, the DEA and other state institutions.

My curiosity has been partially satiated by Chomsky's debate with William Buckley, here and the song/poem CIA Dope Calypso by the one and only Allen Ginsberg.

However, I still want to learn more about CIA and Drugs. Can anyone post some good links that provide evidence of the connection. I can't find any books at the library and the google links aren't exactly the best.

So far I have one good site, this.

Banned

Note: While Chomsky's ideas on how the economy should be run is stark to that of the Libertarians, his opposition and ideas in regards to the state, foreign policy of the state, corporate-government complexes, the military-industrial complexes, destruction of individual liberties due to the above and the injustice that unarguably arises from the statism that has occurred both domestically and abroad, should be more then enough common ground for true American-style(and not the phony version from the Right) libertarians and "libertarian-communists" as Chomsky is.
    Last edited by StrawberryClock; 02-14-2010 at 05:10.

5000+

Ahh, my friend, I have the perfect link for you. This link alone will set you on a path of such intense inquisitive nature that you will love me forever for helping you find this.

Here's to hoping you haven't found it already:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

and all related information to it is EXTREMELY FUCKED UP.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    Ahh, my friend, I have the perfect link for you. This link alone will set you on a path of such intense inquisitive nature that you will love me forever for helping you find this.

Here's to hoping you haven't found it already:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

and all related information to it is EXTREMELY FUCKED UP.
    I've read about MKULTRA intensively before. Testing on unwilling subjects was one thing, but the aims that they had were just purely ridiculous. Its like its from some sort of dystopian novel.

Right now I'm exploring the CIA's role in smuggling heroin and cocaine into the states and how it essentially created(and fought) the drug war.
    Last edited by StrawberryClock; 02-14-2010 at 06:10.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    I've read about MKULTRA intensively before. Testing on unwilling subjects was one thing, but the aims that they had were just purely ridiculous. Its like its from some sort of dystopian novel.

Right now I'm exploring the CIA's role in smuggling heroin and cocaine into the states and how it essentially created(and fought) the drug war.
    I didn't know about any of that. If you'd be willing to provide some links I'd love to find out more about it, I love puttin on my tinfoil hat. lol

Banned

Nothing to see here *Wave hands to the side* Nothing to see, move along.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    I didn't know about any of that. If you'd be willing to provide some links I'd love to find out more about it, I love puttin on my tinfoil hat. lol
    A nice article here.

Look at the Goals section in your wikipedia article for what they wanted to do.

If you're talking about CIA and smuggling, here is a brilliant article. I found it on LewRockwell.

It basically shows how the CIA helped blackmail/use certain diplomats and people to smuggle drugs from Asia into the U.S inner cities. If you ever seen The French Connection movie, its the real-life version.

People involved include a Nazi smuggler, agents for a french terrorist organization, a prominent french gang, new york crime families, the Federal bureau of narcotics(under the control of the CIA), nationalist Chinese forces and various others.
    Last edited by StrawberryClock; 02-14-2010 at 06:53.

Normal User

CIA = Cocaine Import Agency

edit: recommendation : Tranceformation of America (mk,cia,grooves...) http://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formati.../dp/0966016548
    Last edited by Cautes; 02-14-2010 at 09:09.

Normal User

The drug money is a CIA black budget - they can do whatever they want with that shit.

Craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Villageninja View Post
    Nothing to see here *Wave hands to the side* Nothing to see, move along.
    I fucking love how you keep saying this to yourself, and still are oblivious of the fact of how wrong you are.

Rofl.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by -Jotun View Post
    I fucking love how you keep saying this to yourself, and still are oblivious of the fact of how wrong you are.

Rofl.
    WHAT THE JESUS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

please.

put down the 8ball buddy.

CIA=Crooks in action

/tinfoil

/thread
    Last edited by Vessol; 02-15-2010 at 00:17.

Darkfall Online renamed to Fighting Goblins Online
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=86158

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    /tinfoil

/thread
    You can accept it as just another conspiracy theory, but this is sorta well proven. Read the information and controversy from this book.
    Last edited by StrawberryClock; 02-15-2010 at 02:48.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    You can accept it as just another conspiracy theory, but this is sorta well proven. Read the information and controversy from this book.
    Vessol is a conspiracy theorist who is upset that his unproven conspiracies aren't taken as seriously as those with evidence for them so he takes these kinds of pot-shots in every thread where a legitimate "conspiracy" appears.
    Last edited by PrimalSign; 02-15-2010 at 02:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
    The constant fluttering around the single flame of vanity is so much the rule and the law that almost nothing is more incomprehensible than how an honest and pure urge for truth could make its appearance among men.