Normal User US1 Player

Default Trying topay for 1 month, not working. HELP?

Prepaid card, tried it PayPal, and directly on the site, its not working.

Have had some trouble in the past, it has always (eventually) gone through, but isnt this time. WTFFFF?!!!ADFASDFADF

Help anyone?
    SCARE BEARS
    FTW
    SKULL FUXIN YOUR CITIES

Normal User EU1 Player

heh, not as bad as my brother being perma banned because of a "paypal dispute" even though he never gave ANY paypal details to AV, and only ever paid with a card.

Normal User US1 Player

Not very helpful. sry about your brother.

this is fucking retarded

Whats funny about this is its taken money off the card but wont accept the 15 dollars off the card to sub my character for another month.
    Last edited by Azz Azz; 02-13-2010 at 20:45.
    SCARE BEARS
    FTW
    SKULL FUXIN YOUR CITIES

Normal User US1 Player

wait. so u already paid the 50 or so dollars? if so then u dont need to pay the 15 a month yet. u get a month free with the client purchase. also, make sure u are using the US client and not the EU one.
    Poole of
    USMC, MOS 0311
    Viserys Blackfyre
    -Black-

Normal User US1 Player

No I didnt pay 50 lol.....Ive paid a total of 7 dollars in failed tries according to my card account.......im on NA for sure, i dunno wtf is going on with this bullshit
    SCARE BEARS
    FTW
    SKULL FUXIN YOUR CITIES

Normal User

Tried to buy DF once, but failed due to crappy website. All it gave me was erro.

Normal User

If you're using Vanilla Visas/Mastercards, they don't seem to work on Darkfall anymore at all. Apparently even though AV has an NA publisher you're still billed from overseas.

I used to use Vanilla Visas to pay for everything online, and they've always stated they didn't work outside of the US, but like you said eventually you could get an oversea payment to go through. It seems like they've fixed it now though, which sucks. Not much you can do except use a debit/credit card to pay now.