Normal User

Default RIDICULOUS support!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to re-subscribe my membership and also do a character transfer. Too bad I get some f*cking 901 Error and I try messaging support, but I get no response. I've only tried clicking the transfer button twice, yet I got 4x $1.39 charges on my account for no reason............................... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.. ............. f*cking horrible support and service to previously paying customers. This is ridiculous. How the hell can you run a company like this.... All I want to do is play the god damn game and I get no feedback from the Devs. What's even more dumb is that I can't even activate my account obviously, and I can only post in this section of the forums... Unbelievable.

2000+

http://support.us.darkfallonline.com/

I assume you have tried submitting a support ticket there? If not, do so immediately. If so, I am surprised you have been having problems. Every time I have submit a ticket at that website I have gotten working help within 24 hours every time. Only reason it usually takes that long as far as I know is that I usually submit tickets around 8:00 PM GMT, and do not get back online until 8:00 PM GMT the following day.

Good luck with your problem. I know it can be frustrating (I was here at release for the click-fest to buy), but stick with it and you will be in for one of the most fulfilling game experiences of your life.

Normal User

I had same problem, yet a friends card worked. May I ask if the card your using is a "child support" card?
    Phylo Baggins NA-1 (Hatrakk rulz!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbh2MsxdNs
    "Far be it from me to question the inquiries of a week-old forum account named "stinkyguy"."

1000+

Compared to every game that I have ever played, their response time here is extremely fast.

I think that their support is amazingly fast considering the size of their company and the different time zones. . .. but yeah buying the game can be a pain in the ass!!

I had to use paypal because NONE of my fucking credit cards would work.

Last edited by $id Viciou$; 02-10-2010 at 18:46.

omg its D day already!?

Normal User

Thanks for the responses and help guys!

The problem may be that I'm using my unemployment card issued from PA. Only thing is, I've used it has a Debit/Credit card everywhere and anywhere else. It's a MasterCard. The weird thing is.. When I go to enter in my card information, I put in MasterCard, but after I'm done, It shows up as AMEX. And I went and tried fixing it two more times. Only to realize I was just charged $1.39 again two more times!

This is frustrating. But I think I'm going to snag my pops Card and just throw him the cash. See if a different card works.

Darkfall has the bestest(yes bestest) support ever...../end of.

Please visit my website! here!

5000+

Obvious Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    Thank you for the patience, we'll keep you informed.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Mawte View Post

The problem may be that I'm using my unemployment card issued from PA. Only thing is, I've used it has a Debit/Credit card everywhere and anywhere else. It's a MasterCard. The weird thing is.. When I go to enter in my card information, I put in MasterCard, but after I'm done, It shows up as AMEX. And I went and tried fixing it two more times. Only to realize I was just charged $1.39 again two more times!

This is frustrating. But I think I'm going to snag my pops Card and just throw him the cash. See if a different card works.
    I think I have heard of this problem before.

It was someone trying to use a Visa giftcard to buy the 49.99 package. It would not work because you need a valid credit card for the recurring subscription (even though it does not charge that credit card). The solution was to buy the $89 package, which comes with 6 months, as that negates the need to charge for recurring billing.

Tldr; try buying the $89 package, which saves you money in the end if works anyway. Even if you do not like the game you can ebay it for the cost.

Also be sure to buy the game off a link like the one in my signature to get 7000g, and any help you need once you're in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawte View Post

WHOA!
    They give you a credit card if you go unemployed in the States?
    Here in Greece they just give us the ...
    That's right we got ridiculous support...

BTW Darkfall support is lightning fast, if people bother enough to actually use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype90 View Post
    I think I have heard of this problem before.

It was someone trying to use a Visa giftcard to buy the 49.99 package. It would not work because you need a valid credit card for the recurring subscription
    Visa: shop&cash
    Visa: Electron
    Master Card: Maestro

All these debit cards work also with recurring subscription as long as the bank account has enough money in it.
    Last edited by RelentlesCoward; 02-11-2010 at 01:04.

1000+

Tldr; try buying the $89 package, which saves you money in the end if works anyway. Even if you do not like the game you can ebay it for the cost.
    I had to pay for a 2yr subscription before mine would work . .. lol no JK

Archetype is really trying to get that extra 20% eh? oh . .. and you should roll a dwarf for better pvp . .. LOL

Seriously though, if you are going to get this game, get the 6 month package because your first month experience is going to be totally lame compared to your 4th month.

This game seems to get better and better the longer you play, at least that has been my experience and those in my small clan. I almost quit during my first month though . .. very glad that I stuck with it!

JUST USE PAYPAL!!!! definitely will work

omg its D day already!?