Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Give me some reasons why you think it's a hoax and I'll be glad to clear them up.
    for one, NASA forced astronauts to lie before. don't bother clearing that up, i heard it myself, speaking while in orbit, and saying another when asked by press.

secondly, your record is terrible. americans believe all kinds of crap when it ruins the little illusion they created for themselves, a result of their knowledge that they are incapable to change anything, admiting it would just confirm they're useless and nobodies.

9/11 couldn't be an inside job even when there is clearly a motive and you can see mini explosions before the fall.

there were WMDs in Iraq. oh, just a one time lie, everyone does it. we're also pussies as far as N.Korea is concerned, although they already tested WMDs.

Bin Laden is somehow in Afghanistan but not there now, he many be in Pakistan but we're too afraid to deal with them, while we can invade a country after a terrorist attack if it's weak enough.

^yes, CIA didn't lie to us. they can't lie to us. the means justify the end is not something a US government believes in. CIA cells acting without government knowledge is not a conspiracy and shows no authority of third groups or an ability to influence US actions.

jews are simple americans, they just have lobbies out of hobby, their "societies" are also boy scouts gathering together, hell even kids do it in halloween, they just happen to also be extremely powerful people and filthy rich.

recorded societies even since before the middle ages never excisted. their modern counterparts are not known, it's a conspiracy lolz.

you're fucking idiots. and if you're waiting for proof of a conspiracy to even consider one, then you're even more idiots than i originally thought.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    ...but blasting the moon to get to minerals is pretty unstable IMO. Its not like the moon has its own gravitational force to counter balance any of that shit.
    Yea... please expand on this... you might just blow my mind.

1000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    I think Obama is right in his decision.
    It was extremely short sighted, but what can you expect from any politician that needs to worry about being re-elected

The reason private corporations have such a hard time getting into space is because of the restrictions placed on them by the government through NASA.

They have to jump through a thousand hoops, committee's, review boards with regards to safety, design, crew training etc that costs them millions and takes years to complete. If private corporations could just build a shuttle and get out there with little restrictions we would already be gathering resources not only from the moon but potentially from the near earth asteroids. We have the technology, we have had the technology for over 50 years, but we are not allowed to use it.

Obama doesn't have to spend a cent of taxpayer dollars to kickstart space exploration and resource gathering, he just has to loosen the chokehold currently stopping others from doing so

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    for one, NASA forced astronauts to lie before. don't bother clearing that up, i heard it myself, speaking while in orbit, and saying another when asked by press.

secondly, your record is terrible. americans believe all kinds of crap when it ruins the little illusion they created for themselves, a result of their knowledge that they are incapable to change anything, admiting it would just confirm they're useless and nobodies.

9/11 couldn't be an inside job even when there is clearly a motive and you can see mini explosions before the fall.

there were WMDs in Iraq. oh, just a one time lie, everyone does it. we're also pussies as far as N.Korea is concerned, although they already tested WMDs.

Bin Laden is somehow in Afghanistan but not there now, he many be in Pakistan but we're too afraid to deal with them, while we can invade a country after a terrorist attack if it's weak enough.

^yes, CIA didn't lie to us. they can't lie to us. the means justify the end is not something a US government believes in. CIA cells acting without government knowledge is not a conspiracy and shows no authority of third groups or an ability to influence US actions.

jews are simple americans, they just have lobbies out of hobby, their "societies" are also boy scouts gathering together, hell even kids do it in halloween, they just happen to also be extremely powerful people and filthy rich.

recorded societies even since before the middle ages never excisted. their modern counterparts are not known, it's a conspiracy lolz.

you're fucking idiots. and if you're waiting for proof of a conspiracy to even consider one, then you're even more idiots than i originally thought.
    Wow dude. I mean don't get me wrong I agree with some of the premises you're circling here... but you seem like the "my mind is exploding" phase did a number on you. You're on the path of the hobo rambling with a bottle of rum... chill out and take a break from whatever you're reading.

2000+

Kingpin LITERALLY just said there was a Jewish Conspiracy. You do realize that bullshit was invented in Russia by a little book called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and that it was a COMPLETELY fake book.

Quote Originally Posted by Attau View Post
    Wow dude. I mean don't get me wrong I agree with some of the premises you're circling here... but you seem like the "my mind is exploding" phase did a number on you. You're on the path of the hobo rambling with a bottle of rum... chill out and take a break from whatever you're reading.
    same crap, the usual. denial and more denial.

it's not paranoia, i don't feel threatened by them and i think it's completely legitimate for people to do the best they can about themselves, same with countries.

i know that countries "break many eggs" to reach their goal, it's how countries work, let alone superpowers.

to deny it is just stupid. you have a motive, you have a way, you have the action to reach the goal itself, you are lied to repeatetly and yet you deny even the chance of something that already happened in the past, can happen now or the future?

maby you take a break from your little lalaland. damn ignorant masses...

7000+ EU1 Player

It very well could be a hoax. It's strange that Russia never did it even after America did and also that we've never been back even. But I won't sit here and say it is.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    It very well could be a hoax. It's strange that Russia never did it even after America did and also that we've never been back even. But I won't sit here and say it is.

All scientists say its feasible that we can go there, its just that there has been no incentive to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangia View Post
    Kingpin LITERALLY just said there was a Jewish Conspiracy. You do realize that bullshit was invented in Russia by a little book called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and that it was a COMPLETELY fake book.
    no, you just see what you want to see, so typical.

i see no jewish conspiracy, i see jewish influence and power, i see motives and actions and results, i see politics and strategic goals.

keep your fantasy books to yourself, you obviously are more aware of them than i am.

2000+

no, you just see what you want to see, so typical.

i see no jewish conspiracy, i see jewish influence and power, i see motives and actions and results, i see politics and strategic goals.

keep your fantasy books to yourself, you obviously are more aware of them than i am.
    Nice one. You are skilled in condescension. Of course, your unfounded positions seems so objective, so powerful, when you combine them with blanket statements and condescension. You have provided zero proof, and instead have asked us to "find the proof ourselves".

Conspiracy theories are, in many ways, like certain religious stories. They both develop as a sort of response to a real event. When the real seems too strange, or in some cases to dull, we give it mysterious circumstances, and suddenly it becomes a wildly interesting story.

You find proof where you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangia View Post
    Nice one. You are skilled in condescension. Of course, your unfounded positions seems so objective, so powerful, when you combine them with blanket statements and condescension. You have provided zero proof, and instead have asked us to "find the proof ourselves".

Conspiracy theories are, in many ways, like certain religious stories. They both develop as a sort of response to a real event. When the real seems too strange, or in some cases to dull, we give it mysterious circumstances, and suddenly it becomes a wildly interesting story.

You find proof where you want to.
    i already answered what i think about those that want proof for "conspiracies". you won't get it.

but if having a motive, having signs and clues, having an action result, having a past etc, is not enough to make a conclusion, to get suspicious or even question the "truth" they feed you, then that's even more unhealthy.

it doesn't take a written confession or court decision to realise that something is not right.

Normal User

same crap, the usual. denial and more denial.

it's not paranoia, i don't feel threatened by them and i think it's completely legitimate for people to do the best they can about themselves, same with countries.

i know that countries "break many eggs" to reach their goal, it's how countries work, let alone superpowers.

to deny it is just stupid. you have a motive, you have a way, you have the action to reach the goal itself, you are lied to repeatetly and yet you deny even the chance of something that already happened in the past, can happen now or the future?

maby you take a break from your little lalaland. damn ignorant masses...
    Tho I don't agree with all of that - I'm not even trying to say you are wrong... I'm saying go back and read how you just exploded whatever that mess of words was all over the place... because you seem to have erupted your brain.
    Last edited by Attau; 02-03-2010 at 08:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Attau View Post
    Tho I don't agree with all of that - I'm not even trying to say you are wrong... I'm saying go back and read how you just exploded whatever that mess of words was all over the place because you have erupted your brain.
    thanks for your concern, feel free to tell me how i should post and how to calm myself, i'll be sure to give it the attention it deserves.

Normal User

thanks for your concern, feel free to tell me how i should post and how to calm myself, i'll be sure to give it the attention it deserves.
    Read more history - and not just the stuff about conspiracies. Story is the same today as it ever was. Stop trying to figure out 'whodunnit' and just be principled.

Even if your not religious - the book of Ecclesiastes out of the bible is pretty soothing to me and I imagine anyone.

"So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I knew I must leave them to the one that comes after me. And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool?"

Edit: Life is transitory - just do the right thing. No real reason to fret about it - it's meaningless.
    Last edited by Attau; 02-03-2010 at 09:04.

Read more history - and not just the stuff about conspiracies. Story is the same today as it ever was. Stop trying to figure out 'whodunnit' and just be principled.
    history says that americans were lied to before. it says that the means justify the ends. it says that countries and people are capable to hurt their own people to further their goals.

the US are not some exception, so you better start trying to figure out "whodunnit" if you don't want to remain an ignorant herd of sheep, but as i said, you're probably happy in your own "i am good here and do what i can" lalaland, like most americans. cowards.

the rest that you think concern me are just wrong, i won't even comment on them.