Exclamation What is the current client version?

As I am thinking of joining tomorrow (after some PC maintenance and improvement) I was wondering what the current version is.

I have downloaded the EU file 1.0.37 which from checking various forum entries seems to date back to around September or October 2009.

There are notes available for the update that occurred today which tells me a great deal but does not seem to mention the version number.

If it is now around 3.9.99 I could have a bloody long wait between subbing and actually playing the game while the updater plods on and I bet it is not a fast as the torrent download for the main file.

Hoping for a 1.0.55 indicating regular improvements but no massive updates.

Thanks in advance
    I am not a mature player - at 41 I am practically elderly.
    Played MMO's since UO & played video games since the Atari 2600
    Based on the patch mess of 1st / 2nd April I doubt the ability of AV to provide a decent customer experience & suggest they hire a customer services manager

2000+

"build 50"

Quote Originally Posted by brother justin
    My banhammer skill is all maxed out!
    I one-hit kill forum crybabies with it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nick larking View Post
    "build 50"
    One would assume that my download is build 37 then. 37 - 50 isn't too bad. Hour or two at worst I would have thought.

Thanks for the speedy response Nick
    Based on the patch mess of 1st / 2nd April I doubt the ability of AV to provide a decent customer experience & suggest they hire a customer services manager

Banned

Client updates are actually pretty speedy, but given you have a release torrent, expect approximately 900mb of updates if I remember correctly.

200mb from today's update alone. it could be that the update is iterative and remains below 700mb but no promises.

Thx PsychoGuy

900 meg is within tolerance as long as the server providing the data isn't a snail.

I have a fairly fast connection (for the UK) and generally a decent ping so I think this is a non-worry situation unless the server sucks.

Will probably sub in the morning, start the update, go to the gym and by the time I get back it should be waiting for me.