Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default the server is down so you should...

play this! http://www.interstellarmarines.com/ if you are bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Talinthis View Post
    play this! http://www.interstellarmarines.com/ if you are bored.
    Nobody here plays Darkfall or cares that the server is down.

<rainbow> The more you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Normal User

Thumbs up

lol i find that hilarious. so you just hang around the darkfall forums talking about random things? i would have to say that is epic fail.

lol i find that hilarious. so you just hang around the darkfall forums talking about random things? i would have to say that is epic fail.
    Nah, offtopic is more amusing than DF ever was / is. So I'm not sure how it's fail to participate in a message board like any other. This one has nothing to do with Darkfail.

I would say that playing Darkfail and caring about the server being down is a much higher level of fail than anything I could hope to achieve prattling on in here about nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Nah, offtopic is more amusing than DF ever was / is. So I'm not sure how it's fail to participate in a message board like any other. This one has nothing to do with Darkfail.

I would say that playing Darkfail and caring about the server being down is a much higher level of fail than anything I could hope to achieve prattling on in here about nonsense.
    to each their own i guess. although most other forums would have many other people to talk to since this is a niche game it wouldnt be as populated as most. makes no sense to me but have at it! /shrug

and i didnt care if you cared if the server was down, i gave a link because i play the game and it is borked right now is all.

who is drakfell?

Normal User

Napalm_Enema , you are Epic F.A.I.L. sir..

Quote Originally Posted by Zarklon View Post
    Napalm_Enema , you are Epic F.A.I.L. sir..
    Go fuck yourself. Nobody here in Off Topic plays Darkfall, and if they do they should promptly go lynch themselves.

3000+

to each their own i guess. although most other forums would have many other people to talk to since this is a niche game it wouldnt be as populated as most. makes no sense to me but have at it! /shrug

and i didnt care if you cared if the server was down, i gave a link because i play the game and it is borked right now is all.
    I would pick one OTer to talk to above thousands of people like you any day.

2000+

That's just the thing.

If we allowed any nub to come in here, it'd be too crowded, which adds moderation and real-life noobs.

Hence the 2008 summer explosion. Things have quieted down since then, but Forumfall is still recovering from its heavy losses last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

5000+

i think im one of 2-3 regular posters that actually play DF here..
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    i think im one of 2-3 regular posters that actually play DF here..
    yeah no doubt.. sure a lively bunch arent they? post one little link because the servers are down to something i think is interesting and they act rude for no reason. lol

5000+

yeah no doubt.. sure a lively bunch arent they? post one little link because the servers are down to something i think is interesting and they act rude for no reason. lol
    its because you are new, they have this hazing thing going on...

ive been here for like 4 or 5 years under different names all the time, (fuckin mods lol) i've seen what they do to people. they run em outta the off topic forums with pitch forks and torches.

if you posted here more often, you'd see people aren't being rude to you. we're all just huge assholes here.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tzacharu View Post
    That's just the thing.

If we allowed any nub to come in here, it'd be too crowded, which adds moderation and real-life noobs.

Hence the 2008 summer explosion. Things have quieted down since then, but Forumfall is still recovering from its heavy losses last year.
    We'll never recover lol. We lose more of the best posters every day.

Also, its funny how even though forumfallers hate each other, we hate ontopic posters even more.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    We'll never recover lol. We lose more of the best posters every day.
    After DF launched, one of the reasons to use forums disapeared. Some guys jumped elsewhere after that. Others are still around on alts.
    Last edited by Gray Fox; 01-24-2010 at 18:11.