Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast
    Lead Writer

Default Awakening - NA: Discussion thread.

In an effort to keep the information about the upcoming NA event a little easier to find we have locked the original thread and will update it with all the new info as it comes up. Feel free to use this thread here to discuss, speculate, and plan anything about the upcoming event.
    "Is that a small sewage plant you're carrying in your trousers, or do I detect you're a tad concerned?"

Normal User

Finally ^ ^ sounds great
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainfreeze View Post
    A download speed of 46kb/s? Unless you live on Antarctica, running a penguin powered modem, I doubt that's right.

8000+

Whoa

While I'm sure the NA community really appreciates these GM driven events, it sure would have been nice if some consideration could have been given for the current happenings of the NA community. I speak to specifically this event, which will undoubtedly have to be rescheduled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade View Post
    It's how you respond when you're disadvantaged, or when you're outnumbered and outflanked, that really means something to me and I feel shows your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Don't tap the glass. It disturbs the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOreo View Post
    While I'm sure the NA community really appreciates these GM driven events, it sure would have been nice if some consideration could have been given for the current happenings of the NA community. I speak to specifically this event, which will undoubtedly have to be rescheduled.
    BOO HOO, quit yer bitchin and move it back a day.

Malediction SoV

1000+

Finally a viable method of updating the events.

Normal User EU1 Player

Damn, why those Americans always have more detailed description of events . We skiped EU event because of lack of info

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mightimus View Post
    Damn, why those Americans always have more detailed description of events . We skiped EU event because of lack of info
    because we're stupid and need everything spelled out for us

Normal User US1 Player

The Ork read the blood soaked report from the headless scout at his feet. He was not well versed in the Mirdain tongue, but enough to catch the essence of most of their writings. This one speaks of Yssam, the jungles to the north-east of Agon. There was also a mention of a gathering army.. but he could not make out the details.
    Yssam..., he reminisced, an abundant land preferred by the lesser races for its easy living, was one of his first stations away from the cool and pleasant swamps of Morak. Rumours of an ancient dragon capable of rivaling the Fire Dragon had concerned the Dragonbound enough to warrant expeditions to the island. A fool's errant, he opined, but only to himself. Orks belong in Mordak he believed, at least, until the Great Burning. However, the note also mentioned "the brutes to the east" and thus would be of interest to his commander. Also, a gathering army is usually sign of a war, and war is always a good thing.
    After catching enough of the scouts blood to craft a good few boomsticks and harvesting his laughable, near non-existent testicles for whatever elixir the First Shaman needed them for; he climbed on his Death Pig and set back east, across the heart of Agon, to home.
    Last edited by _Doom_; 01-20-2010 at 11:53. Reason: Lazy fingers typo
    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5461/brutus.png
    "A clusterfuck of nubsauces"
    -Weaponsx, Guild Leader of The Tenth

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

For Yssam !

Screw that, I'm on Eu-1.

Banned

Dude, get a life. The last reply in that thread and the other was over a week ago.

lol what about the other blood trinket event? you event guys already forgot that?
    ANG ANG ANG

Lead Writer

Our apologies, we neglected to check on this. There is no need to re-schedule on your end. We have already moved the NA event one day forward to Friday the 29th.
    "Is that a small sewage plant you're carrying in your trousers, or do I detect you're a tad concerned?"

1000+

Good to see its being held early on the weekend so aussies can join in.

2000+

Fuck me, awesome !

Moe Lester