Normal User US1 Player

Default Account management

Game account is active in my account management, but not on the client. No response to game ticket, cant post in tech forum, in queue for account/forum link for over the allotted time ....

The system is bad, sorry. Hearing about double charges, getting charged after canceling, and unclear feedback when signing up .. it must turn new customers away. The account management is just as hardcore as the game ...

Dang... That's why I haven't had the chance to rape you in Chillbourne.

(or you catch me afk, feeding my baby or some shit... lol)

Normal User US1 Player

I took over a midget town as a winter retreat, I'll return to Chill soon enough

This is why I must get back in the game, without constant killing clans think they can use my NPC town of choice.

Banned US1 Player

Put your forum account in your profile to be able to post. Read the sticky above, or well if you cant read then I guess you have more important issues.

Most double charges are fake, and getting yourself billed for not removing your cc info/stopping resub isn't really AV's fault.

Its amazing how many stupid people DF did attract, luckily most are gone.

Normal User US1 Player

Which is why I said I'm in queue for account/forum link .....

The account system is a mess. Most people are retarded and or impatient, so they need to work on making a more robust and clearly defined account system. You must cater to the retards to get anywhere in this world.
    Last edited by SkeletonNinja; 01-12-2010 at 16:07.

Normal User US1 Player

14 hours later, problem escalated... a simple subscription error.

5000+

Freaking awesome!

My acc. was paid for yesterday and I even played some time. I try to log in today and I get an "Account is not active" error message, even though it shows my account as active in the account management panel.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

5000+

Aight, about an hour after I placed a ticked the problem was resolved.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.