Normal User

Default Good Trading Idea?

Ok, I think this would help increase the darkfall economy but still keep the social interaction needed for trade.

What if they established an all-race mutual trading city in the center or somewhere on the map that all races could be in SAFELY. You could teleport or take some type of quick transportation there from every main race city. I think it would increase trade and seems to have no negative effects. There wouldn't be an auction house or anything but merchants could establish selling booths or it would all have to be done in a trade window but it would be nice for all races to have a common ground

Please say what you think : D
    You don't have to watch your back around me
    I will just pwn ur face

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by austin11r View Post
    Ok, I think this would help increase the darkfall economy but still keep the social interaction needed for trade.

What if they established an all-race mutual trading city in the center or somewhere on the map that all races could be in SAFELY. You could teleport or take some type of quick transportation there from every main race city. I think it would increase trade and seems to have no negative effects. There wouldn't be an auction house or anything but merchants could establish selling booths or it would all have to be done in a trade window but it would be nice for all races to have a common ground

Please say what you think : D
    Good idea, but "hardcore" players would cry and say "WTF Dey Supoz to be no safeti zonesorz!! QQQQ!!!"

2000+

I would like to see vendors implemented for guild cities, and hamlets. Also, since player vendors are so expensive at the moment not many people have them placed. Once they are all over Agon we should see more accessible trade.