Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Who's digging DF?

Who's loving the game and can't wait to get home and play?

Me.

PK

I have a love/hate relationship with DF, but I haven't played in 10 days now, and I'm really missing it. I'm on vacation with my family for another 10 days. Arrr, I'm dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhade View Post
    It's how you respond when you're disadvantaged, or when you're outnumbered and outflanked, that really means something to me and I feel shows your character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaniz View Post
    Don't tap the glass. It disturbs the fish.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOreo View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with DF, but I haven't played in 10 days now, and I'm really missing it. I'm on vacation with my family for another 10 days. Arrr, I'm dying.

LMFAO Bummed.

I just started and I'm hooked. The grind isn't big to me, I played runescape XD

Normal User

DF is awesome been playing for a few days and I love it... All the people who bash on it are crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Pez Kandee View Post
    Who's loving the game and can't wait to get home and play?

Me.

PK
    I can dig it

Normal User

Been playing about 5 days now and I love it. I've actually had moments where I actually feel like I'm having fun...even in PvE.

This game does have a grind...but....it isn't really a pain like in other games...like you don't just target a mob, hit 1, then 2, then 4, then 7 if you get low on health, etc. it's a lot less tedious and actually feels like it requires a lot of player skill involved in getting those skills up.

1000+ EU1 Player

Yup.

Got a big party coming up new year, so I'm kind of occupied pre-making cheese-cake, three sause's for the deer and stuff like that.

But yeah. I'll be online this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Abremalist View Post
    Yup.

Got a big party coming up new year, so I'm kind of occupied pre-making cheese-cake, three sause's for the deer and stuff like that.

But yeah. I'll be online this evening.
    lol dude. That made me LOL. 3 sauces for the deer. Good stuff.

I'm having a GREAT time, and to the people whining about the grind, go away. If you can't say something nice, go play "Hello Kitty" or "Barbie's Beauty Shop Online" and whine on their forums about not enough shades of pink.

Great game, love feeling nervous when hunting or farming stuff... I can't get enough!

Z

Normal User

Ask again when proper skill and stat systems have been added.

Love hate with me also.

I will be hardcore addicted for a few weeks then hate it for a week, then back to hardcore addicted.

Normal User

Been playing since March non-stop, still not bored. Can;t stop thinking when I'm at work about what I'll do in game when I get home.

The grind is only a grind if your obsessed with being top and maxing everything out, I don't care, I'm here cos I enjoy it
    Helgrr Dwarfbiter, TFK

I like it, though a few things that really annoy me.

The main thing is single item selection, even if you have 200 leggings in your bag... just a waste of time for anyone.

Also temporary bans after wanting to relog to fast... my comp crashed and i want to see how my char is doing, no go.

The reset of resolution and stuff after crashing, just stupid.

Normal User

Been playing since beta. Still love it.

2000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by alioth View Post
    been playing since beta. Still love it.
    +1