Hybrid View

Normal User

Default Where is the online shop~!

Ok i have followed the directions on this new interface and... i cant figure it out!
    I login to account, go to online shop, and i get a page with
    Purchase client+6months sub
    Purchase Clinet+1month sub
    Redeem Code

This is where i need to be? I want to do a Char Xfer and sub for 1 or 3 months depending on my options... The options for any of what i wish to do are not there. Am i being directed to the wrong place OR am i just not seeing something. Help me plz. Thx. lol =\

Normal User

I'm pretty sure you transfer your character first and then buy the sub once it's done. If you sub while still on EU you will have to email them to have the time transferred to your NA account.

Normal User

Either way im just looking to get to that page. I have a tab up with the how to do a transfer right now and it gives me a link and i follow the instructions but it leads me to a dead end it seems.

Normal User

Oh .. Hm... Apperantly it seems i need to buy the client? Or thats what its telling me i think. ill have to find my old key or something?

Normal User

UPDATE : ~ I had an eppifany... I used a different account name for this game! Even though i did make an account under the login of another lol... neway. I found the pages i need. Thanks.

1000+

Oh wow I thought this guy meant ''where is the cash shop to buy stuff with money''.

Phew.
    Last edited by Zonack; 12-26-2009 at 10:36.
    <a href=http://www.sd-pk.de/images/personal_sigs/zonack01.jpg target=_blank>http://www.sd-pk.de/images/personal_sigs/zonack01.jpg</a>

Zonack Erthanos - Captain of Societas Daemonica - Retired (Darkfall Online EU1)
    Dargor Erthanos - Captain of VAMP - Retired (Darkfall Online NA1)
    Zonack Erthanos - VAMP - (Darkfall Unholy Wars NA)