Normal User

Default teletubbies vs elmo/big bird who wins?

well first i want to add that teletubbies can fire a lazer out of their stomach but elmo and big bird have ??? how the hell is elmo gonna win vs the teletubbies. Lazers are srs bsns srsly tell me how elmo and big bird can ever have a chance vs the teletubbies

Normal User

Default well

i forgot to add big bird cannot fly . He is too full after eating cookie monsters cookies.

Normal User

Teletubbies are pretty tough. But Elmo is best friends with Grover who is Super Grovers alter ego. And Super Grover has superpowers that do super things, like infrared seeing eyes so he can see everywhere. He can also fly and move super fast. Oh and walls aren't a problem he is super strong. Also Super Grover trained with Chuck Norris and learned Super Punch mastery.
    Frache Nziir

Normal User

Default but!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaer View Post
    Teletubbies are pretty tough. But Elmo is best friends with Grover who is Super Grovers alter ego. And Super Grover has superpowers that do super things, like infrared seeing eyes so he can see everywhere. He can also fly and move super fast. Oh and walls aren't a problem he is super strong. Also Super Grover trained with Chuck Norris and learned Super Punch mastery.
    but then again teletubbies fire lazers from their stomach so rover would be wtf pwnt. Teletubbies pwnzor all. Spiderman could not beat the teletubbies because either. Also teletubbies have a vaccum to defend them. No chance to beat that. If someone has someone that can possibly beat the teletubbies then tell me. ONLY treehouse charactors plz

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by overtyped View Post
    If someone has someone that can possibly beat the teletubbies then tell me. ONLY treehouse charactors plz
    Barney is a black man, 'nuff said.

Normal User

Default ??

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Barney is a black man, 'nuff said.
    wtf your saying barney can beat the teletubbies? that is impossible. Barney cant even breath fire.

Go back to lolcats.com

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Elagost View Post
    Go back to lolcats.com
    lolcats told me if i enter their site again and post me a pic of me naked they will call the cops. So going to the site is out of the question