Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default So I'm an agoraphobic chlostraphobic. :(

    I just spend all day running in an out of my house screaming.

    It sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  2. #2
    1000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    wat u doin on forumfall then

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larocco View Post
    wat u doin on forumfall then
    Typing on a laptop as I run inside and out to keep myself occupied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  4. #4
    2000+
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,428

    Default

    an oxymoron that is.

    Moe Lester

  5. #5
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,397

    Default

    What if spiderman were arachnophobic?

  6. #6
    2000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada, Quebec
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strangia View Post
    What if spiderman were arachnophobic?
    nothing? just when that spider bite him he would have freaked out. im arachnophobic if i had spiderman powers i would love that shit, tarantulas are the only spiders that really scare me.

  7. #7
    2000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada, Quebec
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    I just spend all day running in an out of my house screaming.

    It sucks.
    but a house is quite big no? not that small, unless you live in a closet.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    nothing? just when that spider bite him he would have freaked out. im arachnophobic if i had spiderman powers i would love that shit, tarantulas are the only spiders that really scare me.
    Tarantulas can kill can't they?

  9. #9
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    nothing? just when that spider bite him he would have freaked out. im arachnophobic if i had spiderman powers i would love that shit, tarantulas are the only spiders that really scare me.
    Arachnaophobic is just an excuse because you really don't want to admit you are just a little bitch.



  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DualCore View Post
    Arachnaophobic is just an excuse because you really don't want to admit you are just a little bitch.


    But if he's just scared of the deadly ones, then it doesn't count as a phobia

  11. #11
    8000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    8,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    But if he's just scared of the deadly ones, then it doesn't count as a phobia
    But it still counts as being a little bitch.


    [22:44] <Claus|Dev> teth, its enough to know I am in your thoughts

    [22:44] <Claus|Dev> kiss!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •