Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Kasmos View Post
    Agreed, they seriously need to address the stat gain issue.
    Stats are linked to skill gains, which have been increased uo to 6x on mobs, Stats are a longer term goal not meant to be achieved in 1 month, They are fine

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia21 View Post
    Stats are linked to skill gains, which have been increased uo to 6x on mobs, Stats are a longer term goal not meant to be achieved in 1 month, They are fine
    For all but dex. Dex has no gathering gains. Dex only raises on archery or sprinting.

Str - chopping wood, mining, swim melee and some processing skills
    Vit - sprinting, swimming, chopping wood, mining, most processing skills, melee,
    Quick - swimming, sprinting, riding,
    Int - all spell casting, herb gathering, alchemey
    Wis - all crafting gathering and processing

You would think jumping and falling would raise dex as well as receiving elemental damage
    Perhaps fishing since its the only 1 stat gathering skill now.

Normal User

Much better.

What would really help players is short videos to support some of the elements to the game, so new players can see things physically being done.

Also a comprehensive official list of commands such as Adding Locations to the map, party commands etc.

1000+

Amusing read, I had a few giggles reading.

IGN: Kor Phaeron (EU)

Banned EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kaang View Post
    For all but dex. Dex has no gathering gains. Dex only raises on archery or sprinting.

Str - chopping wood, mining, swim melee and some processing skills
    Vit - sprinting, swimming, chopping wood, mining, most processing skills, melee,
    Quick - swimming, sprinting, riding,
    Int - all spell casting, herb gathering, alchemey
    Wis - all crafting gathering and processing

You would think jumping and falling would raise dex as well as receiving elemental damage
    Perhaps fishing since its the only 1 stat gathering skill now.
    Hell no, I've fired 1billion arrows to get my DEX to 75. It's not impossible its just not macroable. Play the game instead of asking for macroable stuff

Normal User

Each race has their own unique mount to tame and there are also several new and special mounts roaming around to tame!
    Really?

so funny yesterday i had a few friends over...and df was running while we were chatting...and suddenly 1 guy said he wanted to kill some other dood there indarkfall and sat down but couldnt figure out how to hit someone and i was standing next to him and watched as he furiously tried to find out how to hit...then after 5minutes he found the HELP function and began to read...but still he couldnt figure it out since he didnt get that a "skinning knife" or a "wood axe" arent weapons!
    ANG ANG ANG

You should add a link/button to the help section somewhere directly on the screen and it should be very visually catchy so that people actually know that it exists and therefore actually use it instead of asking other people how to do stuff that's covered in there.

Normal User EU1 Player

what was the result of this thread? ... has the help section been updated with these comments in mind?

would be nice to get some follow-up to our comments

Normal User

I like the surviving tab.

Yes surviving is probably the most challenging and rewarding aspects of life. lol

...Get a clue AV

Darkfall = Darkfail if this is your mentality.