Patch Notes December 7
This is the first of a series of patches to fix some issues that surfaced with the latest expansion.
- Problems some players were having with spell extensions: extra damage, faster travel, and extra distance have been fixed
- Guard Tower damage has been slightly reduced
- Fix for screen shot directory in Windows 7 where it wasn't created automatically
- Fix for disabling blow effect not going away if killed while it was active
- Fix for extremely slow Rage and Dwarven Perseverance skill progression
- Fix for AOE spells going through houses
- Ship Module crafting costs reduced
- Warhulk Module crafting costs reduced
- Fix for quest log on NA1 server
- Fix for starter polearms being better than R10 weapons
- Removed output for Dummy Effect Target when getting a melee extension
- Fix for Bloodcraft and Shadecraft effect persistence
- Fixed Keen enchantment of Magic Staffs
- Fixed Feather encumbrance enchant on armor
- Fixed most clan boards problems
- Fixed some Quest Diary problems
- Reduced health on player house doors
- Generally improved monster loot
- Corrected some monster attack rates
- Balanced most monster protections
- Fixed Oathliege spawn
- General monster adjustments and balancing.
- Campfires are now craftable under woodcutting.
- Elemental Bows can no longer damage Sea Fortresses
- Side Step when autorunning has been fixed
- Fixed so that crafted staffs now do the correct damage according to their magnitude
Last edited by Kjetil; 12-07-2009 at 21:07.