Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    I have to agree with Jonyak here.
    You calling me out Njgga?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    You calling me out Njgga?
    As much as I am desperate for a date, I've sworn never to go trans-atlantic again, so no. I'm terribly sorry.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    I don't think it does.

you guys think way to much of yourselves.

obama is harvard educated in Law, and has been a lecturer on constitutional law.
    You think way to much of a 'president'. All his shit is prepared for him; be it speeches or debates. Take away his manpower resources and he would get smoked by a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    This thread is fucking amazing.

A bunch of nobodies arguing that they can out-argue the President of the United States.

I don't care if you like Obama or not. But to say that any of you a pimple-faced teenage pussies can debate better then him is ludicrous.

Half of you aren't even in the real world yet and you think you know everything.

This relates real well with that 'Why can stupid people vote' thread. Bunch of fucking retards in this thread that shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
    Don't project........

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    You think way to much of a 'president'. All his shit is prepared for him; be it speeches or debates. Take away his manpower resources and he would get smoked by a lot of people.

you really think, you could beat a man with a harvard law education, and 12 years as a professor, a politician none the less, at a debate.
    Last edited by jonyak; 12-03-2009 at 19:43.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post

you really think, you could beat a man with a harvard law education, and 12 years as a professor, a politician none the less, at a debate.
    All it takes is preparation. If we had the same resources available, I don't think it would be too hard.

Have you ever seen a real debate? Political debates aren't real debates. Platitudes and one-liners don't cut it.

11,000+

He saw the economic depression coming. He was asking for change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Hello Napalm,
    I read out the entire post and glad to read that you change,I admire your thought
    but in practical it not so easy to change,we think and each and every effect,the obama
    has done the same things.