Normal User

Default skill advancement - alignment

Hello Players!

I following the game for a while now, and wondering what is the status of the following features:

Are skill advancement still effective in quarter ranges. I learned a while ago, that skill progression has only have effect in the numbers at 25,50,75,99/100.
    Is this still true? I mean it didn't matter if you have fireball at 10 or at 20 because the damage it produce only 'jumps' when you reach (or advance) 25.

Are they tweaked the alignment system, or it is still in the state, where someone can change alignment several times a day. Meaning kill some noob, or friendly people, and then kill a lot of racial enemy, then you good to go again against your own? I remember they changed the max pos. alignment to 10 at some point instead of 100 to 'fix' the above. Does it still the same.

Thanks in advance.
    Atus

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Atus View Post
    Are skill advancement still effective in quarter ranges. I learned a while ago, that skill progression has only have effect in the numbers at 25,50,75,99/100.
    Is this still true? I mean it didn't matter if you have fireball at 10 or at 20 because the damage it produce only 'jumps' when you reach (or advance) 25.
    Yes.

Are they tweaked the alignment system, or it is still in the state, where someone can change alignment several times a day. Meaning kill some noob, or friendly people, and then kill a lot of racial enemy, then you good to go again against your own? I remember they changed the max pos. alignment to 10 at some point instead of 100 to 'fix' the above. Does it still the same.
    Still the same, with max positive alignment 10, and max negative alignment 100.

killing a red one now gives only +1, even with bind kill@res it takes too much time to clean -100...
    Last edited by Laxe; 11-28-2009 at 12:01.