Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112 LastLast

For those calling for pre-patch expac notes ... read this

it covers a lot. It's basically a summarised version of what we've already been told.

Reading the notes earlier wont make it come any faster. So deal with it
    Sad of the new human clone horrible models? Support the protest and ask Av to restore the gorgeous Darkfall 2010 models into DF:UW.

---
    Good Suggestions: NPC Vendor Fix | ARAC+Alignment Fix

5000+

who gives a flying fuck about notes?
    give the damn patch.
    Shiva Firewing - Playing on both EU and NA.
    NA: Shiva Firewing /EU: Shiva Firewing
    Shiva Trade Hub
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n..._6795385_o.jpg(04/02/2011)

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Adûn_East View Post
    Many games I've played have released different "builds" of tentative patch notes as they go, which slowly make up the final release. AV is a small company and all, yes, but for most major features of the expansion, they seriously give such completely vague ideas of their implementation, and in the case of something like mage-killer, even conflicting statements as to what it will be. It's just not really professional to leave a game unpatched and grossly unbalanced for so long, and do it all in one go. Don't get me wrong though, this expansion looks monumental and hopefully they will have saved their game with its release, but they really need to address important concerns on a more frequent basis so that gameplay is smoothed out and bearable, rather than having people cancel in droves, and then attempting to bring them back in droves with mass overhauls.
    I couldn't express so good my own opinions about this argument .
    Totally agreed.

Bet they dont do enough to increase speed and damage of cannons.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by pete the pirate View Post
    Bet they dont do enough to increase speed and damage of cannons.
    Its good, if they increase speed and damage slowly.
    Else they would have to increase drastically and then nerf it, because it is too much and then everyone woulld whine about the nerfing.

Default Almost perfect.

AV -- Don't forget to remove the shrapnel stormblast spell jumping in the water please.

All this information is great! we will have alot of new and more fun!!!

Goodjob on the slowy posting information " green " posting guys

Great improvement!
    INNOCENT since the fall of Tughri 1:3 DF 1.0
    XillydorToughleaf
    Keeper of the Forest, The great Adam, life seeder of all true Mirdains

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia21 View Post
    WHAT?
    You are troling right? i mean you have to be....
    When you have to load every single spell, how is that necessary? If anyone is trolling, it's you; your post basically says shit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lumanil View Post
    Its good, if they increase speed and damage slowly.
    That's completely wrong. This is supposed to be an "expansion" not a patch where they can afford to do minor tweaks. Ship cannons and Warhulk cannons are 100% useless right now, they need a massive increase in DPS to be viable.
    Last edited by Dragoon; 11-26-2009 at 23:45.

Any way we can get clarification on "ship builders will not only have a much easier time finding the resources needed to build ships, they will also notice that their banks will be substantially less drained when it comes to overall building costs." ?

Is the module cost being reduced? or the amount of modules needed per ship being reduced? I'd rather not throw mats away on shipcrafting now if the module cost is being reduced come expansion.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Banok View Post
    WTB giant face raping craken with epic lewts
    I called it. give me your lewts!

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Laenih View Post
    Even swimming normally will prove to be a straining undertaking.
    yay. the new players dont get to autoswim.

Normal User

Another great lie?

Normal User

An aspect of Ships and also Warhulks which me really interests why AV didn't changed the requirements to building them. And not only this have heard that Astrolabes and Orbs are as rarely than before. Without these changes which was announced, Naval Combat is only possible at the Sea Towers, all other targets arent really worth to waste a ship.

We know that we have to use cannons, warhulks or battlespikes to destroy city walls, its a joke if they really think that this will increase the use of Warhulks. The prices of them doesn't justify their utilize so the only thing we will see is that there are lesser Sieges. And the ones we will see are without such impressive siegeeuquip like Warhulks and cannons, expect of Battlespikes because they are the only equip which went cheaper with the patch.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    Any way we can get clarification on "ship builders will not only have a much easier time finding the resources needed to build ships, they will also notice that their banks will be substantially less drained when it comes to overall building costs." ?

Is the module cost being reduced? or the amount of modules needed per ship being reduced? I'd rather not throw mats away on shipcrafting now if the module cost is being reduced come expansion.
    Shipbuilding is currently unchanged. Module costs and ship costs are exactly the same as prepatch. How the hell they could forget the most important part of the "Conquer the seas" expansion is beyond me.

No one can "Conquer the Seas" if they are afraid to risk some thing that takes a month to gather for and build.

AV we need some clear word on when and if this is working as intended.

Gonna fix spell addons only jumpcast works atm?