81. You may not vote on this poll
  • France

42 51.85%
  • North Korea

39 48.15%
Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default France Vs. North Korea

I personally think France would win. I live in America, not France.

Edit: No nuclear warfare, regardless of what many of you would think North Korea would get nuked off the map. Plus no allies.

For a country to win it has to occupy 50% of the opposing country. Force them to surrender or destroy their military means to resist you.
    Last edited by Shooba; 11-21-2009 at 23:22.

6000+ Long term follower

Until France's batting average is better than .050, I'm going with the other guy. I don't care if it is the Girl Scouts they are fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thry View Post
    The only thing AV is successful at is disappointment. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel Castro View Post
    play a shit game you get shit results. shit + shit = pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooba View Post

Edit: No nuclear warfare, regardless of what many of you would think North Korea would get nuked off the map. Plus no allies.

For a country to win it has to occupy the opposing country.
    Nuclear warfare is unethical, expect in fictional space battles, and pretty much no one is dumb enough to actually use it. Korea and Iran want nukes for the same reason, as a buffer against counties that don't have them.

With that said, both of those fuckers are crazy and I wouldn't trust them to not launch.
    Turning Villages into Regional sources of Conflict and PvP hot Spots
    Xpiher's DF:UW Suggestion Thread

Thanks AV for fixing safe zones. It seems like the danger levels you talked about before beta were enough! Now FIX VILLAGES!

2000+

Antarctica could beat France.

North Korea easily.

Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    Nuclear warfare is unethical, expect in fictional space battles, and pretty much no one is dumb enough to actually use it. Korea and Iran want nukes for the same reason, as a buffer against counties that don't have them.

With that said, both of those fuckers are crazy and I wouldn't trust them to not launch.
    No one is dumb enough to use it.. until its their last hope. Or if they're religious extremists who don't mind dying. Or if they realize they're going to lose and hit the launch button to go out in a blaze of glory. No one will use them rationally.

They'll only use them if its all they have left. That's what makes them dangerous in the hands of any country, especially radical and unstable ones.
    Last edited by Tzacharu; 11-21-2009 at 09:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Tzacharu View Post
    North Korea easily.
    Well actually, France would pretty much outclass North Korea in every way possible, be it navy air force or even technology wise. France would even have more manpower. Besides if you really think about it North Korea probably couldn't even mobilize a force to invade France.

1000+ Long term follower

Well actually, France would pretty much outclass North Korea in every way possible
    Except bravery

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tzacharu View Post
    Antarctica could beat France.

North Korea easily.
    Someone is American huh. Freedom fries moar.

Ohh and gg on being American btw. Guess who helped you become that. So I guess you better history moar aswell.

A-fucking-mericans....
    Last edited by Bissen; 11-21-2009 at 10:51.

For a country to win it has to occupy the opposing country.
    Neither will win with your conditions. But France would definitely have the advantage. There's just no way it could occupy North Korea by itself.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Someone is American huh. Freedom fries moar.

Ohh and gg on being American btw. Guess who helped you become that. So I guess you better history moar aswell.

A-fucking-mericans....
    Guess who helped france not speak german.
    I have so many fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Haeso View Post
    you're just angry because they're not your poodle like your "alliance of the willing". and also do you know the % of americans that are of germanic origin? much higher than France

of course France would win, no question about it. France is like 6th in the world.

stupid questions...

edit: i voted for N.Korea aswell, just to show how wrong the poll result is, atm at least.
    Last edited by kingpin; 11-21-2009 at 13:49.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    you're just angry because they're not your poodle like your "alliance of the willing". and also do you know the % of americans that are of germanic origin? much higher than France

of course France would win, no question about it. France is like 6th in the world.

stupid questions...

edit: i voted for N.Korea aswell, just to show how wrong the poll result is, atm at least.
    My family is german, so yes I know how many people are Germanic in America. Does that make nazism good? Not really. Without America, Great Britain or Russia - any of those three, Nazi Germany would have kept control of Europe almost assuredly. Same can't be said for France considering they did little more than roll over and play dead.
    I have so many fans.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post

stupid questions...

well North Korea is 5th in the world so they would win

9000+

North Korea!
    Fuck you.

My family is german, so yes I know how many people are Germanic in America. Does that make nazism good? Not really. Without America, Great Britain or Russia - any of those three, Nazi Germany would have kept control of Europe almost assuredly. Same can't be said for France considering they did little more than roll over and play dead.
    BULLCRAP

american banks financed Hitler, and you only attacked when you saw the most profit, and it worked.

would europe survive without Russian and American help? no, including GB. if you had waited any longer and Hitler got the bomb, you'd be pretty much fucked aswell, so you did it for you and not europe and at the best time for you and not europe.

also France made the right choice in long term, since their country wasn't destroyed like Germany. since you've waited for them (and all europe) to die first and weaken Hitler to attack, they might aswell speed the process and not lose all that people and infrastructure for YOUR slow-moving ass.

Banned

You were only able to help because you owed them. Thank god you waited 3 years, while the rest of the free world opposed a mad man.

BORK?