Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Terrifying Dream Experience help?

So yesterday i went to conditioning for the first time since summer and i was really tired when i came home. I took a nap at 8 o clock, and woke up at 10:30. I stayed up for 30 more minutes and went back to bed at like 11.

Around 4:30 i woke up

But before me waking up, i was having a dream that something was outside of my house, trying to get me i guess you could say. A sort of an alien abduction. Then i remember everything going black and me waking up (idk if i was waking up in my dream or actually waking up ) to some humanoid figure standing on top of my bed or in front of my bed. I am not sure if he was looking at me or looking ahead. I had a feeling of being paralyzed i could not move, i was trying to scream for my parents but i could not make any noise, no matter how hard i tried to scream, until i started to actually be able to call for my parents faintly. Then i remember "WAKING UP".

What do you guys think happened ? Was it a dream, or did my mind wake up while my body was still sleeping causing me to have this sort of hallucination.

my mom said it could have been because i was sleep deprived and then i exhausted my body in conditioning , causing some unstable effects i guess ?

I started the Forumfall Hairstyle Meme.

2000+

Mom advice lol.

Normal User

Mom advice lol.
    don't derail my topic mofo

Here you go.

you see that guy in the picture? he's the form you saw

Normal User

Here you go.

you see that guy in the picture? he's the form you saw
    thats scary as shit dude. and no he wasnt that small

2000+

i had a moment of sleep paralysis once. i was wake yet i couldnt move my body in any way not even my eyes.

some people see an old lady crawling towards them lol.
    Last edited by Grisu; 11-18-2009 at 05:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruptix View Post
    thats scary as shit dude. and no he wasnt that small
    according to all the folklore in most places, it's a demon/spirit that sits on your chest for different reasons.

but it's probably games of your mind, there is a scientific explanation somewhere but i can't remember where i read it, maybe in the same site there is one.

and you were definitely sleeping, when you sleep it takes time to understand it's a dream, but if you were awake you'd know about it. and why it happens only when you look up i don't know, but it might have something to do with it.

weird shit happen when you sleep, there were times that i couldn't open my eyes in the dream because the sun was hitting on me from the window, or you know you're dreaming and do whatever the fuck you want. i actually tried to fly once and after 2-3 times i did it those fuckers end soon though

Normal User

according to all the folklore in most places, it's a demon/spirit that sits on your chest for different reasons.

but it's probably games of your mind, there is a scientific explanation somewhere but i can't remember where i read it, maybe in the same site there is one.

and you were definitely sleeping, when you sleep it takes time to understand it's a dream, but if you were awake you'd know about it. and why it happens only when you look up i don't know, but it might have something to do with it.

weird shit happen when you sleep, there were times that i couldn't open my eyes in the dream because the sun was hitting on me from the window, or you know you're dreaming and do whatever the fuck you want. i actually tried to fly once and after 2-3 times i did it those fuckers end soon though

ahh nice you can lucid dream

but i knew i was paralyzed and couldn't move right away though

7000+ EU1 Player

Conditioning for what?

Normal User

Conditioning for what?
    hahaha this cracked me up

but soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    i had a moment of sleep paralysis once. i was wake yet i couldnt move my body in any way not even my eyes.

some people see an old lady crawling towards them lol.
    wtf!
    trick your eyes over ere...
    http://eyetricks.com/

14,000+

Sounds just like the stories of people on the history channel UFO abduction shows... sleep paralysis + some lingering dream= omgabductionz!!

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

I often have dreams where something seems to attack me from on top of me, that I can't see, and I wake right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Banned

"Was it a dream, or did my mind wake up while my body was still sleeping"

Your mind controls your body, therefore if your mind was awake... your body would be awake. And why would your body matter anyway if your mind controls everything you see?

It was a dream dude.

Sleep paralysis is actually fairly common... To different degrees. I remember coming home after long day at work and going to bed. I experience something similar, but I thought something was crouching in the center of my room. It really startled me and I basically stared at it in terror not wanting to be spotted by whatever it was. I eventually snapped out of it and realized it was a pile of cloths. =[

Another time while in my college dorm room, I had a nightmare where I got gut shot. I basically lept out of my bed screaming holding my dreamy guts in and started screaming... Really shook up my room mate.

I have often get dreams of wasps or some other insect crawling in my bed which usually makes me jump out fromt beneath the covers but nothing is ever there...

Anyway, did your experience look like this? This gave me nightmares for YEARS when I was young. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjXo_sHQ
    "Locked. Saying Scots have thievery in their genes is a no-no."

"That's like being the best cripple in the special Olympics."