Banned US1 Player

Default To those that are "new"...

There is a clan in Darkfall that is dedicated to helping "new" players.

The clan name is NEW and player ran and owned. They help out new players get use to Darkfall and have there own player city in Dwarflands at Hammerdale. (Coords: 5' 33"E 2'52"S) People can craft, hunt, and get to know one another that are new to Darkfall.

Most clans in the game are either Allied or Friendly with NEW with very few at War (Expectially since almost all clans are looking for new members). Generally, most clans are more accepting to work with a NEW player and help them in joining the Darkfall Community.

I may be wrong and will change this paragraph as need, but one of the few requirements for NEW is...
    - You can only be in the clan for 30 days.

I am not part of NEW or speak on there behalf, but informing those that are "new" about NEW.

Please add if needed.

Thanks,
    Jemal

Normal User

Thanks for the post.

We just hit 100 active members, though a handful of our first members are nearing the 30 day limit (you are right about the rule btw). See the link in my signature for more information.

Normal User

It was probably a couple of those memebrs approaching the 30 day mark today that I met just outside Sandbrook. Nice enough chaps with very sharp swords. I must have "tripped" and landed right on one of those very sharp swords. When I fell to the floor, one of your lovely guild members kept poking me with his sword, probably checking if I was ok.

Heh. My first death to a player, and from a guild I actually considered joining.

C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Azureal View Post
    It was probably a couple of those memebrs approaching the 30 day mark today that I met just outside Sandbrook. Nice enough chaps with very sharp swords. I must have "tripped" and landed right on one of those very sharp swords. When I fell to the floor, one of your lovely guild members kept poking me with his sword, probably checking if I was ok.

Heh. My first death to a player, and from a guild I actually considered joining.

C'est la vie.
    Get used to it =p

1000+

owned by a new guy ... i wouldn't admit to that
    Last edited by lanigav; 11-18-2009 at 16:48.

Normal User

Noticed that "NEW" has a nice new orange color on the political map today.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Azureal View Post

C'est la vie.
    Part of being a Newb is learning how to fight, Kill and Gank. Even if they wear a NEW clan tag.

I was attacked by the "NEW" member in the NPC town yesterday who then quickly got owned by towers.... that was weird.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

My Videos Older vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

Normal User EU1 Player

To you new EU players,

There is a NEW clan on EU1 too, op pretty much tells it all
    We too are located in hammerdale.
    Contact torinar or badrien ingame for some guidence and starter help.