Hybrid View

Normal User

Exclamation Glitch...big time

soo instead of taking advantage of this im gunna try and report it.

soo i transferred to the NA server and was trying to figure out how to bring up that server on the client so i could make a character, on a side note i have no subscription at this time i was gunna wait till the expansion to resub, but it wouldn't let me or i couldn't figure out lol so i just clicked to make a character on the euro server. so i made it, Apollo Lyceius, and picked me starting area... the game sorta freezes up right after i click next on the starting area screen but i can still choose the diff starting areas so after like 30mins of waiting i just click another starting area and next like 20times in hopes it'll work, eventually the loading screen just pops up and i pop into the game. i don't see any players, i'm in the main starting city the one in the middle when you pick from the 3, i don't know if this because just none were around or what but i could see npcs and fight them, i killed 4 or 5 gobs. but in the race alliance chat i could talk to afew other ppl i think one of them was quite noobz and Varrak Attack. so im reporting this so that i don't get hit with the ban hammer and not allowed to play at all. and i have no subscription going on at all.

oh and on a side note my characters race was mahirim
    Last edited by mechsword; 11-15-2009 at 07:16.
    fo shizzle my nizzle

Normal User

umm bump
    fo shizzle my nizzle

Normal User US1 Player

I didn't understand anything you just said.. English this time?
    Sorath RAPE -retired
    Dreadnaughts

Normal User

He said he was able to create a char. log in and play without paying for a sub. <-- condensed version

Normal User US1 Player

Your Euro sub probably still had time on it when you transferred. You are playing on the Euro server with a Euro character under a Euro sub.

Big deal.

Ragnarok Vanir
    -MAR SHRAL-

"Graves Don't Lag"

Normal User

not possible, it was a 3month sub and that was the month it came out. plus i canceled it 2months early. it also doesn't have my CC info in there. so as i was saying i just got into the game for free i'm not mistaking it for for having time on my account

thats why i'm posting it here...
    Last edited by mechsword; 11-15-2009 at 16:45.
    fo shizzle my nizzle

1000+

Troll. What gave you away was the fact you used the "ban hammer" expression. And also you used the word "me" instead of "my". Still funny how you perfectly created all that confusing wall of text, Kudos

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox View Post
    Troll. What gave you away was the fact you used the "ban hammer" expression. And also you used the word "me" instead of "my". Still funny how you perfectly created all that confusing wall of text, Kudos
    Gray Fox=idiot

i got the screenshots to prove it all
    wanna see?
    fo shizzle my nizzle