Hey guys. I've been a WoW player for almost 4 years now, but I'm really getting tired about the endless grinding for gear, which is the only way to be better than anyone. Darkfall looks super-interesting, and the free-world gameplay and FPSRPG-style really seems nice.
But I'm a bit concerned about the gameplay and wether or not I can fit in, so I have a few questions I'd like answered by some experienced players, and if you have some experience from other MMO's like WoW, it'd be nice.
1) Is the game dominated by macro'ers/hackers like it was in the start?
2) How hard is it to start up as a new player, do you get ganked 24/7?
3) What do you mainly do in this game, is it just PvP? In WoW it's doing instances, raids, PvP, BG's, questing, leveling professions - what about this game? PvP 24/7 might drive me a bit tired, not to mention, how hard is that as a new player?
4) Guilds etc. - is it easy to get into one, and get some help as a newcomer?
5) What's the monthly subscription fee?
6) Finally - your opinion, is this game worth it? No, really?
Thanks for taking your time, means a lot.