Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5000+

Default I want to come back

I got a question comming here.

I played in beta and played DF for maybe 2 weeks about 2 months ago. I'm considering comming back but I don't want to be a ugly mahirim. Is there any way of getting my stuff from my mahirim to my new character?

also, would it be worth rerolling considering I have to skill up all over again?

second also, is the EU population really bad now that a lot of people left for US? I would not want to pay 14€ and not having any people to play with.

What do you think guys? worth comming back? I heard the expansion is comming soon

Give the items to someone then reroll your char and have him give them back. Only way i see.

Skilling up isn't very hard. Depends on how much you feel you need to have high skills, how much you do with grinding/skilling up and how high you had the skills.

The population is fine, and increasing(i see new faces everyday).
    Oldish Darkfall Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kubalay View Post
    Optimize graphics by 1000%
    Game development is so eazy, you just gotta optimize those graphics by 1000%.

Just be careful who you give the stuff too.

I played at release and just recently came back, I had about a month and a half worth of work on my toon, and now... I can do that much skilling in a week with the changes.

So unless you had 100 in a few schools of magic, rerolling wont kill you.
    Last edited by Pyrostasis; 11-07-2009 at 00:34.

EU population will get a lot better in about 2 weeks too, once the expansion is out.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

My Videos Older vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

Normal User

I came in around release and left 3-ish months later, also thinking about reviving my character on NA and giving it another whirl. Still have to see how many changes have been made. So, any points on big changes that have been made since a week or two after the first "expansion"?
    And no I'm not going to be like everyone else and post my "give me money" link here.

go to that race u want to start playng and killyourself in very hidden place than go up and loot ya self

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Laxe View Post
    go to that race u want to start playng and killyourself in very hidden place than go up and loot ya self
    clever....

Quote Originally Posted by Anaros View Post
    I came in around release and left 3-ish months later, also thinking about reviving my character on NA and giving it another whirl. Still have to see how many changes have been made. So, any points on big changes that have been made since a week or two after the first "expansion"?
    There were quite a lot man, mobs, villages, chaos chests, portals, grind nef, elemntal bows.. etc.. etc.. etc.. I'd suggest you go through the news section.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

My Videos Older vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

Normal User

Have they atleast added Paypal as a payment option?
    And no I'm not going to be like everyone else and post my "give me money" link here.

Normal User

yes

IRC Moderator

I believe so, yes.

Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

Normal User

That'll make life easier. (easier for impulse purchase I mean)

That'll make life easier. (easier for impulse purchase I mean)
    As for impulse-killing from other players ingame, you wont be disappointed.

5000+

I have subbed, now I just need a clan :3 how can I check if I still am in the clan I was in when I first left`?

Normal User

pay for two accounts?

you can play on both accounts at the same time, then you got no problems about giving stuff to strangers..