Normal User

Default Do this to transfer!!!!!

Followed the instructions last night so after server restart I would be able to play after work. Got home early and couldnt play. Im gonna tell you all what happened so you dont make same mistake. Yes once you log into your account on shop page there is transfer item for purchase and it says $0.00. Click on this and follow instructions. It will tell you your character will be ready next server restart. Np. I thought I was done and was gonna create account after restart. But I forgot one other step, wether AV mentioned it or not, irrelevant, now click on the CHARACTER TRANSFER TAB and follow these instructions. Also goto NA website and fill in your profile info and get billing ready but dont buy sub yet till NOW THE NEXT SERVER RESTART. So I have to wait yet another day.

Oh btw, once on NA account site, download the darkfall client, goto to your darkfall folder and copy the data folder, just right click the folder and hit copy then goto the darkfall US folder, delete the data folder there and paste the new one, the shortcut on your desktop will automatically change to darkfall us folder. If you still have eu account just make another shortcut and change its target. Well Ill cya all Saturday morning now instead of Friday night.

PS: AV DO A QUICK SERVER RESTART TO HELP PEOPLE OUT......HINT HINT HINT I can be the only one who made this mistake only to find out today you cant play.

Normal User US1 Player

yeah they did mention that in the instructions....

Owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonius View Post
    As for an AV communication / Development update, you have my personal permission raise hell if one doesn't come after Friday of this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by zixxor View Post
    AV can be happy that im not near to greece, otherwise i would leave them a BIG SHIT @ the Entrance, every morning. Just to say how fucking shitty they are!

I did the same thing, you'll probably survive until tomorrow...

1000+

lol, killed by Goblins

Normal User

Default huh???

so you mean even thoagh you guy is transfered since you didnt download the client you cant play??? that just seems...weird

Normal User US1 Player

Understanding fail...

No his character is transfered but he hadnt purchased the subscription at the same time he set up the char transfer there for the subscription he bought TODAY wont become active untill next server restart

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by kodie182 View Post
    Understanding fail...

No his character is transfered but he hadnt purchased the subscription at the same time he set up the char transfer there for the subscription he bought TODAY wont become active untill next server restart
    Sorry no totally wrong kodie, that is not what happened, i clicked the black bar that said transfer and followed instructions never going to the tab TRANSFER, thats all, your not suppose to set up sub until server restarts, no big deal one more day

Normal User US1 Player

Double fail on my self i sapose =D