Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Losing Faith in Humanity

    So, it occurred to me today...well I decided to write it down today anyway, that I lost faith in humanity on average 3 or 4 times everyday. Its sad really but considering the ever present angst of forumfall I figured you all would be willing to commiserate.

    So what is it that has made you lose faith in humanity today? It doesn't need to be big, sometimes its the little things.

    On my list for this morning:

    1. The inability to effectively put a vehicle between two lines painted on the ground in BRIGHT FUCKING YELLOW.
    Last edited by Skyborn; 11-03-2009 at 19:02.

  2. #2
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    I would need to have faith in humanity to lose it, would I not?
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  3. #3
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,471

    Default

    Forumfall?
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Come on, mate, you'll have better luck converting people door to door. Our souls are already marching to the eternal fire, we are forever tainted by too much internet porn and grand theft auto.

  4. #4
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    3,282

    Default

    A Michelin-standard restaurant. Filled with douches, 1 hour wait between meals (4 in total), barely food on the plate, expensive and a queue on the men's room.

  5. #5
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    I would need to have faith in humanity to lose it, would I not?
    I guess it is a matter of levels...do you find yourself thinkings things like..."Just when I thought you couldn't be dumber..."

    Or people simply not meeting your already ankle deep in sewer shit expectations.

  6. #6
    Tides of Darkness Clan Leader
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Jackass Land
    Posts
    6,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    1. The inability to effectively put a vehicle between two lines painted on the ground in BRIGHT FUCKING YELLOW.
    You will enjoy this then

    As will any other man who has witness such things.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ
    Xinnro

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Xinnro, could you take a picture of yourself with the camera facing the side of your head and your tongue sticking out (Straight not curved)?

  7. #7
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    I guess it is a matter of levels...do you find yourself thinkings things like..."Just when I thought you couldn't be dumber..."

    Or people simply not meeting your already ankle deep in sewer shit expectations.
    I prefer to not have any expectations whatsoever... so that on the odd occasion someone rises above the noise that is humanity I am pleasantly surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    So because some douche can't park you lose faith in humanity? Brafuckingvo!

    Let's ignore the obvious reasons. Here in the united states of europe for instance we had 3 country's voting NO on the referendum of the Lisbon treaty (constitution of the united states of europe), which should have rejected it 3 times over. Those were instead COMPLETLY ignored. And we all know how it's going in the original united states....Let's all do a cheer for democracy!

    A douche couldn't park his car pfftt...
    Last edited by Bissen; 11-03-2009 at 19:31.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinnro View Post
    You will enjoy this then

    As will any other man who has witness such things.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

    The women who tried to stretch the gas hose to the other side of her car... yeah... I lost brain cells watching that part.
    Last edited by Corpsepoker; 11-03-2009 at 19:31.

  10. #10
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    So because some douche can't park you lose faith in humanity? Brafuckingvo!

    Let's ignore the obvious reasons. Here in the united states of europe for instance we had 3 country's voting NO on the referendum of the Lisbon treaty (constitution of the united states of europe), which should have rejected it 3 times over. Those were instead COMPLETLY ignored. And we all know how it's going in the original united states....Let's all do a cheer for democracy!

    A douche couldn't park his car pfftt...
    I have no faith in Government...I lost that a loooong time ago. I am talking about actual people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •