Thread: Air or Fire?

Default Air or Fire?

For some reason it wont let me post in section, butI just got GM to around 40 today an will be getting elementle within a week or two and was wondering what one I should get and lvl first? Whats dmg dif? and whats more usefull for PvP cause I havnt pvp alot only like 2 or 3 fights when i was out hunting ( and got killed pretty eaisly) lol but Im gonna start more when I get these spells so whats ones better?

Fire first.

Fire: Fireball, Magma Storm, Inferno, Wall of Fire, Volcano

Air: Lightning strike, Thunderstorm, Exploding Charge
    Last edited by screw loose; 11-03-2009 at 02:35.
    wat
    skreww L00se - Zealot / Black Shields
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim Mok View Post
    You steam rolled a weaker alliance, and took some pixels you guys are really good.
    How can anyone beat the zerg you guys are rolling around with?
    Have fun nut cupping 100+ players.

2000+

fire is all over better for pvp, more damaging spells for when cooldown gets added.
    It's also much more damaging, although wall of fire and thunderstorm are decently close.
    Air is great for spells like "come hither" and "stormblast"
    all too often people perch in places where they fire without moving, as odd as that seems, especially for large battles.
    The range on lightning strike and fireball is the same, but inferno is small, volcano small, wall of fire and thunderstorm small but equal.
    Exploding charge is far range.

Earth is better to think about for those siege mechanics, as you get both desintegrate and meteor strike, long range.

Air is great if you use magic with intelligence, with their knockbacks/knockforwards. Arrow shield is nice to have, but only requires you buy air not level it. The long range exploding charge is very useful in large battles/sieges. The stamina drain is twice as great with about equal damage as fire, maybe a little less.

Fire is great for pure DPS, medium/close range killing. Many damage spells to chain together and huge damage on them. Volcano is a great spell as a DOT and will basically blind the hell out of everyone at higher levels, shake the ground and all over disorient.

earth, which you didnt mention, is between air and fire for damage, useful for the physical buff at 50, long range attacks which makes it handy in sieges but make them jump castable and you can wreck the same as fire, but all over dps is lower do to less damaging spells between cooldowns.

I hope this helps.

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by screw loose View Post
    Fire first.

Fire: Fireball, Magma Storm, Inferno, Wall of Fire, Volcano

Air: Lightning strike, Thunderstorm, Exploding Charge
    this
    ß ñéøπ $H£ÏLd îSHë Måñ ß

Perhaps, I theoretically might possibly have potential to hypothetically maybe have the chance to attempt something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biytor View Post
    Do something with the berries AV, they are cluttering my bank up
    Spoiler

1000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Dasea View Post
    fire is all over better for pvp, more damaging spells for when cooldown gets added.
    It's also much more damaging, although wall of fire and thunderstorm are decently close.
    Air is great for spells like "come hither" and "stormblast"
    all too often people perch in places where they fire without moving, as odd as that seems, especially for large battles.
    The range on lightning strike and fireball is the same, but inferno is small, volcano small, wall of fire and thunderstorm small but equal.
    Exploding charge is far range.

Earth is better to think about for those siege mechanics, as you get both desintegrate and meteor strike, long range.

Air is great if you use magic with intelligence, with their knockbacks/knockforwards. Arrow shield is nice to have, but only requires you buy air not level it. The long range exploding charge is very useful in large battles/sieges. The stamina drain is twice as great with about equal damage as fire, maybe a little less.

Fire is great for pure DPS, medium/close range killing. Many damage spells to chain together and huge damage on them. Volcano is a great spell as a DOT and will basically blind the hell out of everyone at higher levels, shake the ground and all over disorient.

earth, which you didnt mention, is between air and fire for damage, useful for the physical buff at 50, long range attacks which makes it handy in sieges but make them jump castable and you can wreck the same as fire, but all over dps is lower do to less damaging spells between cooldowns.

I hope this helps.
    wrong. LS is significantly longer than fireball.

Fire has better firepower for short range, but air has better long-range/utility spells

I would get both either way, air is a must though for stormblast, at 25 it's better than 75 launch (casted on your feet) or AOE knockback

Check out my videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/tnod78