Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drasked View Post
    SGU has potential.. BSG already played it's cards and ended up to be the bold and the beautiful in space.

BSG went from "who is a cylon?" to "who isn't a cylon and why should we still give a rats ass?"
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

I like Atlantis better.

Last episode if SG Universe was so boring I fast forwarded like half of it...
    [TFK]Zugrush Dorfbane

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    BSG went from "who is a cylon?" to "who isn't a cylon and why should we still give a rats ass?"
    And despite that BSG was still fucking sweet.
    [TFK]Zugrush Dorfbane

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    OK, well episode 7 had one of the best things I've ever seen.
    Lou Diamond Phillips waking up to find his penis inside the vagina of the wife of his arch rival.
    That was fucking amazing.
    Even better when he turns up at her house again at the end for some more sexy time.
    That scene was funny, I have to admit. The downside of that, is that the focus wasn't so much on the funny part and I can see at least 2 or 3 episodes being done about how these events will unfold.. Yay.

And, shit. I fell asleep twice during that episode, I laughed really hard once when people on screen were crying and I appear to be using the phrases "no way" and "come on" a lot more frequently while watching this show.

Come on.. ffs.. Dr. Rush having the same battles with Telford again and again and again:

Telford: Do something silly because I'm the character you shouldn't like.
    Rush: No.
    Telford: Why not?
    Rush: Because the ship will blow up.
    Telford: Do it anyway.
    Everyone else: Rush is up to something (we hear this at least once in each episode, I think we will find out what he's up to in season 48, looking at the speed it's progressing).

And help.. Senator's daughter: I miss dad, whaaaaaaaa. She stole my boyfriend, whaaaaa! At this point I had to make sure I didn't accidentally press some buttons on my remote, switching it to some soap opera when I fell asleep earlier.

I fear I might not make it to episode 10.. Episode 7, out of 40 minutes, featured 38 minutes and 30 seconds of drama, 1 minute and 28 seconds of "action" and 2 seconds of humor.

Darkfall Moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions

Normal User

What a boring piece of crap...

Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower

The only reason I am watching this at all is due to the lack of any other new sci fi series.

I might start watching The Fringe shortly as I hear this is entertaining, if not quite sci fi.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

I started out enjoying it, but it is slowly losing my attention.

If i dont see some space battles, or new aliens enemies, or at least Eli spying on Sgt double dees with the camera ball some more, i may just stop watching it.
    "Every government agency at every level is merely an administrative unit of the monolithic, fiat currency-fueled, Warfare/Welfare/Homeland Security Leviathan that must collapse – and the sooner, the better – if civilization is to recover." - William Norman Grigg

4000+

My summary of the show:

Spoiler

2000+
    Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    My summary of the show:

Spoiler
    Dude, that was SO last week.
    You need to incorporate the body swapping wife shagging business.
    But otherwise yeah, that was pretty accurate!
    Last edited by Villa; 11-10-2009 at 08:12.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

The last episode, Time, was actually pretty awesome. Finally some real action with sick aliens (reminded me of aliens), rather gory episode too. I love episodes that touch with time.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    The last episode, Time, was actually pretty awesome. Finally some real action with sick aliens (reminded me of aliens), rather gory episode too. I love episodes that touch with time.
    I agree, it was by far the best one yet.

Those things were pretty nasty, even got a little teary eyed when Eli was saying his goodbye to the senators daughter.
    "Every government agency at every level is merely an administrative unit of the monolithic, fiat currency-fueled, Warfare/Welfare/Homeland Security Leviathan that must collapse – and the sooner, the better – if civilization is to recover." - William Norman Grigg

2000+

That was a trippy episode.

Probably because of the marijuana.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lafayette View Post
    I agree, it was by far the best one yet.

Those things were pretty nasty, even got a little teary eyed when Eli was saying his goodbye to the senators daughter.
    Uhm... really? That bitch deserved to die, felt kinda sorry for Eli I suppose.

And it's pretty obvious they'll just go back in time and save everyone anyways.
    Last edited by BAKehT; 11-17-2009 at 11:18.

2000+
    Long term follower

I hate time travel.
    I also hate this show; especially that fat jew kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    I hate time travel.
    I also hate this show; especially that fat jew kid.
    Allahu Ackbar?