Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Normal User

Holy fuck bone armor batman!!

Normal User

The videos show for us that we need something for melee/archer, all that I see in these videos is a magic festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial View Post
    The videos show for us that we need something for melee/archer, all that I see in these videos is a magic festival.
    /sign

I hope AoE-Jumping will be deleted, AoE-Damage reduced and a huge boost for Archery and a medium boost for Melee.

Reg
    Gortha
    Gortha - Gesandte der Einherjar
    www.online-age.de

Normal User

funny vids but no player skill whatsoever. just nuke me there boy

1000+

Val Roth is a pretty cool guy to be around I admit, his vids inspire me to edit mine even better. Soo bad all the footage iv been getting lately isn't the best, I always seem to be in the most weird positions in a battle... lol
    Clan Sick Bastards
    Lieutenant<SB>Darkfall
    Spool Lyger

http://i.imgur.com/4AAXE.png

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Resfelm View Post
    Today we decided to draw your attention on a “trilogy” of videos posted on youtube by Val Roth. In them, you can witness how large scale combat and sieging feels like, from a players perspective.

Spells flying, mounts charging and clan stones being reduced to ruble, all in response to a coordinated attack by an enemy alliance. Apart from all that though, what is interesting about these videos, is that they also show the tactics and politics involved in running an alliance in Agon.

The videos are somewhat lengthy but we believe they are a very interesting watch. You can find the videos in the links below.

Video 1
    Video 2
    Video 3
    interesting??? lol, this show the broken pvp system at the moment.
    magic spamming non stop.

sry, but this kind of pvp is the ruin of darkfall and you mean "wow, this triologie is very interesting"