Normal User

Default Highlander (original film with sean connory)

Great film - loved it when I was young too. I suggest you watch it! queen does the soundtrack for it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein-

2000+

The Highlander movie was very, very epic. I own it on DVD.
    Last edited by Eyrothath; 09-21-2009 at 18:40.

IRC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Twistybundle View Post
    Great film - loved it when I was young too. I suggest you watch it! queen does the soundtrack for it.
    Highlander is epic for many reasons. Swords, Scotland, Sean Connery, and of course the rule of thumb that anything Queen touches turns to gold.

Community staff are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

I liked the Kurgan the best

Ramirez was an effete snob! He died on his knees. I took his head and raped his woman before his blood was even cold...... Ah, I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was *your* woman. And she never told you. I wonder why. Perhaps I gave her something you never could, and secretly she yearned for my return

Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Signus View Post
    Highlander is epic for many reasons. Swords, Scotland, Sean Connery, and of course the rule of thumb that anything Queen touches turns to gold.
    I heard Freddy died of gay aids.
    Last edited by Villa; 09-21-2009 at 22:00.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    I heard Freddy died of gay aids.
    Aids turns things to gold! shh...only the monkeys new - thats why the alchemists couldn't make gold!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein-

Normal User

I personally loved the movie, but I still think the TV show was better then all the movies

1000+

I loved that movie, though I don't get why people say women can't watch it. Wouldn't a guy LIKE for his girlfriend to like the movies he likes? Or do you like being forced to watch lesbo-cry-flicks?

My Picture
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Simply not knowing things isn't retarded, not having the potential to learn these things is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Hermit View Post
    Wow you do belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveAlexa View Post
    I loved that movie, though I don't get why people say women can't watch it. Wouldn't a guy LIKE for his girlfriend to like the movies he likes? Or do you like being forced to watch lesbo-cry-flicks?
    You can watch it, we don't mind. You just won't be able to understand it that's all, and will probably lose focus halfway through when you begin to think of other things like embroidery and kittens.

7000+

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    You can watch it, we don't mind. You just won't be able to understand it that's all, and will probably lose focus halfway through when you begin to think of other things like embroidery and kittens.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Quote Originally Posted by DoveAlexa View Post
    The problem is if you like it too much your femininity rating starts to go down which is -sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was *your* woman. And she never told you