Tides of Darkness Clan Leader

Default Why yes, infact I AM the legendary Xinnro. One autograph at a time, please.

How long has it been? The funny thing is, after following this game for many many years, being accepted into beta testing, and the game actually releasing...I have still YET to play darkfall.

But anywho, here's a funny story to commemorate my return.

I got really ****ing drunk and passed out in bed one night. I had a dream I was pissing and woke up, surprise, laying in a puddle of my own piss.

My girlfriend at the time was laying next to me and hadn't woken up, so I do the first thing that comes to mind... I get up, walk to her side, and say "Honey, get up... come lay down on the couch." so she sleepily follows and I put her to sleep in the living room.

Hoping she hadn't wondered why the fauk I moved her, I hopped on Google and typed in every combination of the words "urine, bed, sheets, stain, and pee" I could think of. I threw everything in the washer and scrubbed the mattress with soap and like half a bottle of Fabreeze. An hour or two later, I had the bed re-made and everything.

I went and layed with my girl on the couch... because I didn't want to wake her up and risk getting questioned. We woke up that morning, I went to work and she never brought it up.

Well one day a few months later we had a HYOOGE fight and she blurted out something along the lines of "OH YEAH? WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT YOU MADE ME SLEEP ON THE COUCH??" ...so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I said "BITCH, YOUR DUMB ASS PISSED THE BED AND I TRIED TO SAVE YOU THE EMBARASSMENT."

She believed it, cried, and I won the fight.

And the question of the day is:

If you could have sex with your perfect woman, but she required another man to be present in the sexual act, would you go for it? Keep in mind you would not have to sexually engage with this individual, however, she would be pleasing him as well and there would have to be kissing. And things might touch. He is also big and hairy...Imagine George Castanza.
    Xinnro

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Xinnro, could you take a picture of yourself with the camera facing the side of your head and your tongue sticking out (Straight not curved)?

8000+

Hey I remember you. Good story.

And yea I'd have a devils three-way for a very small portion of women.

4000+

1. No one gives a shit your pedophile anime ass is back.
    2. The perfect women doesn't require another man, otherwise shes not the perfect woman.

4000+

Seriously Xinn fuck off man.