Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468

    Default Glenn Beck for President

    So many ignorant lunatics in this country.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y
    Sorath RAPE -retired
    Dreadnaughts

  2. #2
    2000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada, Quebec
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    screw Glen Back, go Glen Benton!

  3. #3
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    screw Glen Back, go Glen Benton!
    Heh.. I just can't believe how many people take Glenn Beck seriously. 98% of the shit they said in that video was <insert word that means embarrassing, pathetic, ignorant/uneducated, etc.>
    Sorath RAPE -retired
    Dreadnaughts

  4. #4
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    6 feet above you
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorath View Post
    Heh.. I just can't believe how many people take Glenn Beck seriously. 98% of the shit they said in that video was <insert word that means embarrassing, pathetic, ignorant/uneducated, etc.>
    Well you also have to consider the bias here. It was filmed by some group called the New Left, which is some kind of hippie-like activism? They probably filmed for quite a while, and edited their footage down to 9 minutes of the most ignorant people they found. Yes the things said by the people they interviewed were quite appalling, but you can't assume every single person was that idiotic. I'm sure they filmed plenty of people who knew exactly what they were talking about and why they were there. I do agree that Glenn Beck is garbage though.
    "If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol" -God's Soldier


  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLs4bcjkwfg


    best Glenn Beck ever imo.


    he gets so worked up over his vague conspiracy theory that he stops even sort of trying to explain it, and just yells the words while writing frantically on a big chalkboard full of names with arrows to other names and charts and graphs with more names and arrows.



    "JEFF JONES! VAN JONES! ENVIRONMENTALISTS! LABOR UNIONS! BARRACK OBAMA! COMMUNISM!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

  6. #6
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
    Well you also have to consider the bias here. It was filmed by some group called the New Left, which is some kind of hippie-like activism? They probably filmed for quite a while, and edited their footage down to 9 minutes of the most ignorant people they found. Yes the things said by the people they interviewed were quite appalling, but you can't assume every single person was that idiotic. I'm sure they filmed plenty of people who knew exactly what they were talking about and why they were there. I do agree that Glenn Beck is garbage though.
    Believe it or not, this "Tea party" group came through my town for a rally. You can guess that we had a lot of problems with these people. But I have yet to see any actual arguments come from people like this for any debated issue.

    Anyways good to see some vVv still around. Shame you never played with us after launch.
    Sorath RAPE -retired
    Dreadnaughts

  7. #7
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLs4bcjkwfg


    best Glenn Beck ever imo.


    he gets so worked up over his vague conspiracy theory that he stops even sort of trying to explain it, and just yells the words while writing frantically on a big chalkboard full of names with arrows to other names and charts and graphs with more names and arrows.



    "JEFF JONES! VAN JONES! ENVIRONMENTALISTS! LABOR UNIONS! BARRACK OBAMA! COMMUNISM!!!"

    Heh, I watch TYT almost every night. Great show.
    Sorath RAPE -retired
    Dreadnaughts

  8. #8
    4000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorath View Post
    So many ignorant lunatics in this country.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y
    lol, that video is driven by ignorance. He picked out a few obviously retarded people at the tea party who have no idea what they're talking about, awesome! What this has to do with anything is beyond me though, does he really try to imply that those kind of people are only present in the libertarian movement?
    Deflation may be inevitable.
    Money disappears rather quickly once you start burning it for heat.

  9. #9
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorath View Post
    So many ignorant lunatics in this country.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y
    Honestly, the people in this video are why I've lost all hope for humanity.

    "All that stands in the way of universal health care in America are the greed of the medical-industrial complex, the lies of the right-wing propaganda machine, and the gullibility of voters who believe those lies.

    Let's not let volume beat reason"

    So true.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 09-16-2009 at 21:16.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  10. #10
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    In general people are dumb both on the right and the left.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  11. #11
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blixa View Post
    lol, that video is driven by ignorance. He picked out a few obviously retarded people at the tea party who have no idea what they're talking about, awesome! What this has to do with anything is beyond me though
    Acorn?

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  12. #12
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    In general people are dumb both on the right and the left.
    Shining example, amiright?

    When I saw the kid, standing next to his mother, talking about how "Obama basically ruined everything, basically", it reminded me alot of you.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 09-16-2009 at 21:16.

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  13. #13
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Acorn?
    Yeah compare an organization that gets paid by the government to bunch of protesters. Somehow I would expect Acorn to be much more vetted then a crowd of 800k people.

    Which brings me to the next point. It is easier to collect stupid comments in that crowd then from an organization that has offices all over the country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Shining example, amiright?

    When I saw the kid, standing next to his mother, talking about how "Obama basically ruined everything, basically", it reminded me alot of you.
    Ah there comes the partisan. Not only did I insult the left in the post you quoted but the right also. But yet yet you are just this bad that you can't even frame your attack the right way.

    Btw in case your retarded brain has not registered yet but I am on record here against Bush and rep leadership.
    Last edited by Silverhandorder; 09-16-2009 at 21:20.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Yea, they're idiots.

    So are a bunch of Obama followers and liberals. The same could be done for any liberal march or protest, should there be any. You'd see the same ignorance.

    The political part aside, I probably /facepalmed more times in that 9 minutes than any hour of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

  15. #15
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your mama
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blixa View Post
    lol, that video is driven by ignorance. He picked out a few obviously retarded people at the tea party who have no idea what they're talking about, awesome! What this has to do with anything is beyond me though, does he really try to imply that those kind of people are only present in the libertarian movement?
    A few? Try about 9/10 of them.
    Majority of people against the bill don't know jack shit about it, and yap on about death panels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •