Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthorne View Post
    americans and "their right to have firearms/guns".

In most other countries they arent allowed and those countries do just fine.

In fact, they probably do better. Because carrying a loaded gun IS a threat and it shows intention to kill (yeah yeah, you gonna be like "omfg idiot" etc, but you know im right). You don't need a weapon for self defense... if someone steals your bike, are you actually gonna shoot him? If someone breaks into your house, you actually gonna kill him for it? If you said yes, please report yourself to the nearest police station and say you have "uncontrolled intentions to kill", because man, you are messed up. Funny thing is though, that probably every gun owner thinks that... great nation you got there.
    Well, our country was founded on personal liberty. We protect ourselves. Gov't can not fulfill this role; police are a reactionary force. If someone comes in my house, I will definitely shoot the fucker. If someone tries to steal my bike, they will change their mind if I have a gun. If they try to steal it using a weapon, I will shoot the fucker.

I think you are messed up if you would prefer to lay down and roll over, taking it in the ass from some low-life criminal. I think our country is pretty fucking great compared to yours. Seems like we had to bail you out of two wars. Guess having guns didn't get in our way of becoming more powerful and successful than our European colonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthorne View Post
    If firearms are legal and you worship your "liberty and freedom" then why the fuck does having a gun near the president get in the news? Unless he shot it, he did nothing wrong and no one can do anything against him. If they did, America is even more fucked up then i thought.
    It's in the news b/c idiots like MSNBC want to flip out about it and fabricate news stories for their bleeding heart viewers.

Well, your fellow librarians/libertians/wat are the morons bringing guns.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Well, our country was founded on personal liberty. We protect ourselves. Gov't can not fulfill this role; police are a reactionary force. If someone comes in my house, I will definitely shoot the fucker. If someone tries to steal my bike, they will change their mind if I have a gun. If they try to steal it using a weapon, I will shoot the fucker.

I think you are messed up if you would prefer to lay down and roll over, taking it in the ass from some low-life criminal. I think our country is pretty fucking great compared to yours. Seems like we had to bail you out of two wars. Guess having guns didn't get in our way of becoming more powerful and successful than our European colonies.

It's in the news b/c idiots like MSNBC want to flip out about it and fabricate news stories for their bleeding heart viewers.
    The thing is.. We don't have those low-lifes, as the system works. Never in my life have i witnessed more ignorance than that of the USA.
    Last edited by Emolas; 08-21-2009 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    The thing is.. We don't have those low-lifes, as the system works. Never in my life have i witnessed more ignorance than that of the USA.
    Oh? Well, if Europe has no more crime, why don't you share your solution? Just how did you do it? Inquiring minds want to know.

12,000+

Haha Europe is a cesspit of crime compared to America. If in America you run into crime in the worst of ghettos, in Europe it can be done in the middle of Rome or Paris.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Where were these gun toting self righteous people when Bush shat all over our liberty and our freedoms? Where were all of these thoughtless right-wing puppets when we were forced into "protest zones", and when we were monitered and arrested for merely showing dissent, let alone publicly threatening the life of the president?

Got some links for all these people?
    But at least you are admitting there were alot more people openly stating they wanted to kill George Bush...but damned if I can find where they were rounded up in droves and sent to gitmo.
    I do have this link for your reading pleasure though....

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

With all those examples of people threatening the president openly, surely you can come up with a buncha links of people actually being detained and jailed for threatening him.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Haha Europe is a cesspit of crime compared to America. If in America you run into crime in the worst of ghettos, in Europe it can be done in the middle of Rome or Paris.

Speak of the devil.. Ignorance at it's best. Wake up call. Anyone there? You might want to check crime/death & their causes before blabbering on about how great you are in your 'free world'.

Let me guess.. You've never been to Europe? In fact, you don't know anything about it and probably couldn't place Rome or Paris on a map.

Obama is doing you a great favor europanising your country. Don't worry. The guns will have to go too, eventually.

1000+ Long term follower

Speak of the devil.. Ignorance at it's best. Wake up call. Anyone there? You might want to check crime/death & their causes before blabbering on about how great you are in your 'free world'.

Let me guess.. You've never been to Europe? In fact, you don't know anything about it and probably couldn't place Rome or Paris on a map.

Obama is doing you a great favor europanising your country. Don't worry. The guns will have to go too, eventually.
    Do you really want to talk to an american about what happens outside the US?

September 30th, 1997 - UO released: I was there, were you too?
    "Nearly everything in the world, from grass to goblins, has
    a purpose, and not just as cannon fodder either."
    -Starr Long, Ultima Online's Associate Producer 1996

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Do you really want to talk to an american about what happens outside the US?
    >.>

1000+ Long term follower

I am not being condescending here... it's just the awful truth.

September 30th, 1997 - UO released: I was there, were you too?
    "Nearly everything in the world, from grass to goblins, has
    a purpose, and not just as cannon fodder either."
    -Starr Long, Ultima Online's Associate Producer 1996

9000+

Never in my life have i witnessed more ignorance than that of the USA.

I take it you don't read your own posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusghuul View Post
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
    I thought that was religion.
    Last edited by Jezrith; 08-21-2009 at 20:53.
    What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

-Conan

Disclaimer: This post is not a bomb.

Speak of the devil.. Ignorance at it's best. Wake up call. Anyone there? You might want to check crime/
    What does prison pop have to do w/ anything? We could just be more efficient in catching them.

What goes into those numbers? Do you know? Did you look it up?

Our 'homicide' figures include suicide and other non-murder type of deaths. There is no standard method of naming, recording, and reporting of this data. Don't stake your life on these rankings.

their causes before blabbering on about how great you are in your 'free world'.
    Again, nomenclature and definitions vary worldwide.

Again, lots of Euros right there w/ the US.

Obama is doing you a great favor europanising your country.
    Obama is a fucking puppet. Health spending per person is going to increase substantially w/ a public health care system.

Don't worry. The guns will have to go too, eventually.
    Again, nomenclature, definitions..........

You call him ignorant but yet you sit there and pretend that Europe has no crime.
    Last edited by StainlessSteelRat; 08-21-2009 at 21:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I am not being condescending here... it's just the awful truth.
    Ever talk to dumbfuck Euros about what goes on in the US? I have.

Just now as a matter of fact.

3000+

Kill the other gun supporters.

The List

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    He dropped the muthafuckin hammer on your head.

Paralda ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Forget about your beta spot! Worry about your spot in Paralda's list!

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    If you start looking for reasons to abridge rights, there is no way to stop. Finding justification is easy.

I don't know what would happen to a "left wing liberal". My guess is they don't own ARs. And if they had gotten thrown in Gitmo, I'd suggest that more of them need to show up w/ guns the next time. Honestly, it's completely irrelevant.

Oh, and I think it was 4 Presidents.
    Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield, Kennedy, Regan was shot, TR was shot when running for Pres (he took it like a man),

Actually:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mpts_and_plots

More than 4. A lot more.

Acordionasty---> Not me, but it's pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Incanam View Post
    Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield, Kennedy, Regan was shot, TR was shot when running for Pres (he took it like a man),

Actually:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mpts_and_plots

More than 4. A lot more.
    I wasn't counting plots (don't really consider them attempts). Missed Mckinley and TR who wasn't actually pres at the time.
    Last edited by StainlessSteelRat; 08-22-2009 at 00:09.