Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Not Long

  1. #1
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default Not Long

    in two weeks on Monday I am blowing this popsicle stand, anyone else with me? dont worry I will leave you all some fucking awesome shit to remember me by

    *by shit I dont mean 2 girls one cup, thats sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Meeee. Where are you going from here?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    I open the window and start jerking off in front of him.

    I then punch myself in the testicals, throw myself through the window and vomit on the guy.

    I then pin him down and continue to masterbate on his face.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    898

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    Meeee. Where are you going from here?
    another game I reckon

    These forums only amuse me during the day in work, so I am re-thinking the leaving present, plus I think the mods would spot it right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    These forums only amuse me during the day in work, so I am re-thinking the leaving present, plus I think the mods would spot it right away
    so the roof of your putty-tat is leaking and busted? the tantrums aren't working? what's the matter? are all the cool kids leaving too? I mean soon the pay to post forums are going to be instilled...

    you're not gonna hang, binge and purge?

  6. #6
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgutts View Post
    so the roof of your putty-tat is leaking and busted? the tantrums aren't working? what's the matter? are all the cool kids leaving too? I mean soon the pay to post forums are going to be instilled...

    you're not gonna hang, binge and purge?
    they have already been installed, not noticed the new Forum look?

    and my pussy is always leaking, not my fault I am such a master at turning her on
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    898

    Default

    typical american...doesn't know the difference between instilled and installed.

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgutts View Post
    typical american...doesn't know the difference between instilled and installed.
    HOW very dare you!!

    how very bloody dare you insult me with such slander SIR!!

    American..A-bloody-merican did you say, Sir consider yourself lucky I dont consider challenging you to a duel

    american, the cheeky of the bloody scoundrel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  9. #9
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgutts View Post
    typical american...doesn't know the difference between instilled and installed.
    Ha ha, thinking Badem's American? That's complete fail-logic on your part. Didn't he just say ''These forums only amuse me at work'' and when does he post? Yup, 9-5 GMT. Pretty odd American working day isn't it?

    Plus surely the badly put on cockney accent and defence of anything British (mostly women) in his posts would've given his location away by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  10. #10
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Ha ha, thinking Badem's American? That's complete fail-logic on your part. Didn't he just say ''These forums only amuse me at work'' and when does he post? Yup, 9-5 GMT. Pretty odd American working day isn't it?

    Plus surely the badly put on cockney accent and defence of anything British (mostly women) in his posts would've given his location away by now.
    its not cockney,

    you should be hearing my voice in a kind of Stephen Fry voice old chap
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  11. #11
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    its not cockney,

    you should be hearing my voice in a kind of Stephen Fry voice old chap
    I feel that would be insulting to Stephen Fry.

    How dare you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  12. #12
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Plus surely the badly put on cockney accent and defence of anything British (mostly women) in his posts would've given his location away by now.
    But they're sooooo ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    I open the window and start jerking off in front of him.

    I then punch myself in the testicals, throw myself through the window and vomit on the guy.

    I then pin him down and continue to masterbate on his face.

  13. #13
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    But they're sooooo ugly.
    I agree for the most part, but then again I live in a small town full of inbreds so what would I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  14. #14
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    But they're sooooo ugly.
    I live a short journey from two of the biggest cities in the north of england, trust me even at teh train station you will get a boner from some of the hot women

    Your looking in the wrong place, i go the posh places and meet some top tottie and fuck with them
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  15. #15
    3000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    3,282

    Default

    Hot women in Britain? What the hell are you smoking over there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •