Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default Michael Jackson's happy place.

    Damn...

  2. #2

    Default

    I wish I could get Flash for my iPod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

    I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

  3. #3
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honorius View Post
    I wish I could get Flash for my iPod.
    Still no pc?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Still no pc?
    No it's on my desk 2 feet away, but I'm in bed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrin
    The hyped abomination has been slain by the hand of the righteous—let it rot in the pit of death and decay that it has prepared for itself.
    Official Human Advocate

    I'm 1.000 in World Wars...

  5. #5

    Default

    I bet my left nut. Every article or mannequin you see representing a movie is an original costume. Like the bobafett Probably worth fucking 10's of thousands of dollars to any collector. Or the bruce lee pants. Or that dark vadar helmet.

    I heard micheal burned through money.

    That sega r360. Anyone ever try one. im looking into it right now. I didn't even know that kind of game exsisted. Fuck, maybe i should have offered my ass to mike, when i was a kid just to use that r360!
    Last edited by biggunsar; 07-09-2009 at 07:41.

  6. #6
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    These continuing discussions of MJ make me want to burn down the internet.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    We should stop bumping them then?

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    These continuing discussions of MJ make me want to burn down the internet.
    This.

    He's dead. Get over it. You can still buy his albums and if he was still alive most people who are "mourning" his death would probably not be going to see him live. He hadn't put out decent music in over a decade. So we have lost nothing.

  9. #9
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    That's pretty sweet

  10. #10
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holychicken View Post
    This.

    He's dead. Get over it. You can still buy his albums and if he was still alive most people who are "mourning" his death would probably not be going to see him live. He hadn't put out decent music in over a decade. So we have lost nothing.
    I don't think this is about MJ, it's about his stuff.

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    I don't think this is about MJ, it's about his stuff.
    Ah yes, my bad for not really caring about that meaningless distinction.

  12. #12
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holychicken View Post
    Ah yes, my bad for not really caring about that meaningless distinction.
    I mean, if this wasn't MJ's but for example Bill Gates', would it have been interesting then?

  13. #13
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    4,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    I mean, if this wasn't MJ's but for example Bill Gates', would it have been interesting then?
    I didn't say it wasn't interesting.

  14. #14
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    I don't give a shit if the place belonged to jacko or to the pope. It's not about that, it's about how awesome that is.

  15. #15
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    I mean, if this wasn't MJ's but for example Bill Gates', would it have been interesting then?
    You have to wonder. This is the stuff of a guy 300 million in debt. So what's the stuff of a guy worth 10's of billions look like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •