Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+

Default Tom Green accident.

Apperently Tom Green got his ass kicked. its sad i always liked him he always did his own shit, no one was like him.

i just realized im talking like hes dead lol.

BREAKING NEWS - STILL DEVELOPING...

Fullerton, CA (MediaFetcher July 5, 2009) - Actor Tom Green has been reported to be in serious condition and taken to Golden State Regional Hospital after a minor traffic accident that escalated into a physical altercation in Fullerton CA, a suburb 30 minutes south east of Los Angeles.

Witness reports indicate that Tom Green's Mercedez struck a pickup truck towing landscaping equipment. Three men exited the truck and extracted him from the vehicle then began kicking and punching the actor before fleeing the scene. "He didn't have a chance against these men who attacked him before he said a single word to them", replied a visibly shaken onlooker.

Tom Green was unresponsive upon the arrival of police officers and EMT's, but appeared to be breathing according to eyewitness reports.
    This story is developing as we await confirmation regarding the eyewitness details and official health status.

4000+

Landscaping equipment? Beat the guy over a minor accident and flee the scene? They were illegals.

2000+

lol, some people thing its fake news. but i got that from the tom green news letter.

In other news, the Fake a Wish fake news generator updated their site.

5000+

July 06, 2009

Hey gang. Just to set the record straight. Our website was hacked yesterday by the 4chan.org bastards! Damn you 4chan! They sent out a mass email and posted several erroneous stories online about my untimely demise. Turns out there is a prank website called www.fakeawish.com that creates these stories. These resulted in the much reported story last week of Jeff Goldblum falling off a cliff in New Zealand. He has since been on the Colbert report. Go tell those /b/ tards over at 4chan where to go!

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    Apperently Tom Green got his ass kicked. its sad i always liked him he always did his own shit, no one was like him.

i just realized im talking like hes dead lol.
    Try a little harder next time. This was so incredibly transparent.

You can't be typing and then say "oh, it appears I am doing something that is kind of like a popular hoax on the internet right now. Instead of going back and correcting the issue, which would be easy because I am just typing this, instead I am going to point it out and laugh. lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu View Post
    lol, some people thing its fake news. but i got that from the tom green news letter.
    This was really the nail in the coffin tho. No one really responded to your post and yet you still had to "correct" them for thinking it was fake.

You couldn't have failed more. I mean, seriously, that was just pathetic.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by holychicken View Post

You can't be typing and then say "oh, it appears I am doing something that is kind of like a popular hoax on the internet right now. Instead of going back and correcting the issue, which would be easy because I am just typing this, instead I am going to point it out and laugh. lol"

This was really the nail in the coffin tho. No one really responded to your post and yet you still had to "correct" them for thinking it was fake.

If its so unimportant why did you just throw a massive hissy fit over it?

My Picture
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Simply not knowing things isn't retarded, not having the potential to learn these things is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Hermit View Post
    Wow you do belong here.

3000+

it's kinda like that new tv series mockumentary where the actor hires a "scandal expert" or something along those lines and they basically make up scandals to get publicity.
    Last edited by Ssly; 07-07-2009 at 04:10.
    R A I N B O W N I N J A S

[13:06] <kastore> Once you take away the grind
    [13:06] <kastore> The game has 0 content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Landscaping equipment? Beat the guy over a minor accident and flee the scene? They were illegals.
    Stereotyping the fake news source.

Nice.

Normal User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    It's not about the game, NBA players are typically tall and black so they probably have some of the biggest cocks in America, that's enough to keep me interested

8000+

Why fake a story about a has-been untalented ass hat getting beat up?

Banned

my g5 is too heavy, what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudgutts View Post
    my g5 is too heavy, what should I do?
    Go fully retarded.

Buy Darkfall thru my link & receive 20,000g + Gear to jumpstart your adventure!
    Don't forget to pm me afterwards!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AmonDominus View Post
    Go fully retarded.
    what's eating gilbert grape ratarded? or the other sister ratarded?

Quote Originally Posted by holychicken View Post

Damn dude why do you have lash out at him for no reason? He just posted about a guy he liked getting beaten up, then you have to throw so many negative comments out to demean him.

People that live good lives and enjoy themselves usually dont demean people as much as you and others. People that are miserable and have problems of their own usually take it out on others, ive seen too much of this.

Thanks for giving us insight into your personal life with your excessive negativity