Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Goldman Sachs - The source of all evil

    Clicky

    I know I am going to invest into carbon credits really soon(tm).

    Also, Goldman and Sachs, seriously? That is like begging for a new Jewish world conspiracy fallout. Should have called themselves something like Smith,Habib & Chong at least!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder
    Please learn something before speaking

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    He got a lot of his info direct from public records made available by NYSE each week. (they call it something, but I can't remember what) The NYSE is stopping that practice, so there will be no way to know what is going on.

    Yes, lets let banks hide their dealings, thats worked so well for us in the past.
    I'm not wearing any pants.

    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35552&datel  ine=1248389438

  3. #3
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Abolish fractional reserve system and the FED. Problem solved.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    Clicky

    I know I am going to invest into carbon credits really soon(tm).
    Speculating much?

    Ohh and nice article. Now you Americans even have a genuine witch to hunt. Now go the fuck get her!
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-06-2009 at 20:15.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Speculating much?

    Ohh and nice article. Now you Americans even have a genuine witch to hunt. Now go the fuck get her!
    I missed out on the last 4 bubbles, not this time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder
    Please learn something before speaking

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I missed out on the last 4 bubbles, not this time!
    Can't beat them, join them Just don't stay too long ey...

  7. #7
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Abolish fractional reserve system and the FED. Problem solved.
    I wish I could materialize money out of thin air.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    I wish I could materialize money out of thin air.
    You could try. Heck, right now somewhere in (recently adopted into the EU) Romania, some gypsies are materializing my nations currency. When they're done they will drive here via the highways of the Nation of Europe and do their best at getting their moneys worth.

    That or overthrow the current system, place yourself as NEW dictator of the free world and simply continue things as usual.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Abolish fractional reserve system and the FED. Problem solved.
    If you could do that and then somehow jump over decades' worth of problems, yeah, that would work. But we'd probably be dead by WWIII before the problems would end.
    Last edited by alfaroverall; 07-06-2009 at 21:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

  10. #10
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfaroverall View Post
    If you could do that and then somehow jump over decades' worth of problems, yeah, that would work. But we'd probably be dead by WWIII before the problems would end.
    I think the rulers of the world would like to live and will not nuke each other.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  11. #11
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfaroverall View Post
    If you could do that and then somehow jump over decades' worth of problems, yeah, that would work. But we'd probably be dead by WWIII before the problems would end.
    The ghey and the AIDs and the homosexual marriage will kill us before WWIII comes around.
    I'm not wearing any pants.

    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=35552&datel  ine=1248389438

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    I think the rulers of the world would like to live and will not nuke each other.
    Depends how poverty-stricken we get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •